Roll back the client to 1.3

Boozek

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very simple solution, roll back to 1.3 and release 1.4 once you've tested it thoroughly. We shouldn't be paying for beta.

It's great that you have made some headway for sli users, but how about us folks that use AMD? If you cant fix the issue after a week, a rollback to an older client will at least allow us to play the game as intended.

yes, this is a common sense and a standard way when a patch is broken,

just roll back to 1.3, easy.

Ugh I don't know *** they changed for 1.4 on thursday- but now my client just crashes to desktop-

In 1.3 I had no problems! Idon't give a crap about better shadows-If the damn thing wasn't broken they didn't need to fix it.

I could be wrong but are any of you that have A LOT of issues level 50 or still leveling? cuz im level 40 nd haven't had any issues, if it's a 50 thing then i think they shud listen cuz once i hit 50 i dnt wanna be haven alotta issues, nd they shud go back to 1.3........and put ALL the loot chests back into flashpoints

While the recent patches have helped somnewhat I still have noticable frame drops (though the frame rate remains constant) which causes the strobing/stuttering.

This is a grpahics only issue and it is a client change. They likely could role back to a pre 1.3 rendering client without affecting their other content. If this was coded properly and modulised.

What is concerning is that it was notd in the phblic test server/beta and ignored.

It's not such a farfetched idea if you think about it. They roll back to 1.3 add the stuff that worked in 1.4, new features here and there, and brand it as the next patch. As long as things work and the game improves I would think most people should be satisfied.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.