Immortal Jug Leveling Questions

RabeParat

Just so you know, I have an aversion to questing. I find it tedious and boarder-line boring. The only saving grace is I do like the class story line(s). I already have a Sorc @ 50, and want a Jug.

What are your opinions on leveling in Flash Points and only doing the class quests? Also, I do a little PvP but I hesitate to say this is viable for me as a leveling tool.

Last night, I was able to level 13-17 in good order in FP's, think that will change drastically?

Edited by RabeParat

I will slow down a bit, and more so as you get closer to 50 of course. I think the problem is the disparity of FP's as you get higher. that and the RDF seems to be fine with placing you in an FP run even though 98% of the mobs are grey and grant no experience (had a fwe of those...the only green ones are the bosses). So it will be slower overall then running quests. but doing your class series can help even that out a bit. throw in some space missions, and it may work

Keep Vette or jaesa geared up well....our DPS in immortal form sucks ATM...I know your not doing allot of quest based work, but even the class story will feel a bit slow at times in immortal. so take good care of your ladies! they will take care of you.

There's just not enough flashpoints while leveling to warrant doing it. The disparity between them is pretty high. My level 46 Sniper can still run Colicoid War Game which is a level 38 instance. Mostly everything in there is grey/green and I get zero XP for it. :(

My biggest concern would be arriving on a new planet or in a new Flashpoint with gear that's 10 levels old. If you have a means of keeping your gear (and the gear on your favorite companion!) up to date, knock yourself out, but you may want to stop and really milk a planet for quest rewards and commendations every now and then. Edited by Otembe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.