My magically invisable scattergun...

Grim-Ironfist

I just chose to be a scoundrel and was very excited to blast people with my scattergun. After equipping it I was dissapointed that it's invisable! My scoundrel reaches over his shoulder to grab nothing and then out of nowhere a long scattergun appears, blasts, then disappears again. How cool would it look to have my scattergun slung over my shoulder waiting to be unleashed. I mean, it's an actual weapon I equip, so why can't I see it? Edited by Grim-Ironfist

I just chose to be a scoundrel and was very excited to blast people with my scattergun. After equipping it I was dissapointed that it's invisable! My scoundrel reaches over his shoulder to grab nothing and then out of nowhere a long scattergun appears, blasts, then disappears again. How cool would it look to have my scattergun slung over my shoulder waiting to be unleashed. I mean, it's an actual weapon I equip, so why can't I see it?

Because then they'd have to design a hundred unique shotgun models for us fashion whores to agonize over.

Arguably, they could just include a back sheathe into the Smuggler armours. Then all they would have to do is toss in a generic stock or selection of same.

That creates it's own set of design headaches though. Half of the upper-level smuggler armor have capes, for example...

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a cool option. Just a lot of work.