Fight against swtor become free !!!

borutkekec

I made this topic for players who think same as me that when SWTOR going FREE TO PLAY going sux

developers of game can make new expansions, races, flashpoints, pvp warzone, adding new items and mostly fixing BUGS in that way we can get players to play a very good game i like very much this game but when u announced that game going free to play u remember me on game AGE OF CONAN the server are empty when they make this free to play options they lose me and many others player too when they do this as i see u going to do exact same problem u will lose subscribers wich u got now !!!

Age Of Conan has added a lot of new content since it went F2P. But more importantly look at DDO and LotrO. Since they have gone F2P they have more then doubled their profits as well as more then doubled their base.

LotrO has added 2 new expansions and a ton of content since going F2P their newest expasnion adds mounted combat and other cool things

DDO has just come out with their first expansion ever.

So yeah F2P does not mean sux. It has helped many MMOs grow.

ok u got this right but why i subscribe if i get top armor son in game i dont need to pay anymore if nothing new coming out but swtor don't have so low players i heard a lot of players play this game at beginning only problem is nothing new don't coming out if they make something new a lot more players play and what is most important is that they need to fixing bugs

DDO and LOTR have become WAY better games since going f2p.

The only game that didn't do good was City of Heroes. It was actually doing pretty good, had a small but loyal clientele, but it got cancelled. I'd say it's more because it made less money than all the other NCSoft games [face it, superhero mmos are blips on the radar now] and they decided to focus their efforts elsewhere and can all the NCsoft devs without warning because screw em.

also, holy run on sentences batman

Edited by maxetius

Actually, as a beta tester, I told them to release as F2P. Sorry, can't agree with you. I also play DDO, LotRO, DCUO, AoC, and STO. I find that they are much better off having gone F2P.

P.S. What translator did you use? Don't use Google Translate! You might try Microsoft or Applied Language Solutions, they do a much better job.

Edited by Thylbanus