Fast credits.

HiCalibre

1) Buy cartel coins for real money

2) Buy the top tier gambling packs with cartel coins

3) Place the top tier gambling packs on the GTN for just a hair lower than the next lowest price

4) Wait a day

5) Use profits to gear your toons with endgame items from the GTN/crafters

Yes, that's SWTOR's Pay-to-Win model.

(P.S. nice necro HiCalibre)

Edited by Totaltrash

I am willing to work, it is just, I did the totals, starting from zero credits, cannot make more than 400k from dailies/chest farming a day, tried, didn't work.

Dailies alone are giving **** loads more than pre 1.7 since even though repairs are now higher, so are the chances of greens/blues/purples... I have been making 300k a day on just section x and the gree event AFTER repairs.

Soooo I dare say if you do ALL the dailies (no chest farming or other crap) you will easily make over 500k... since I used to get 400k from all the dailies pre 1.7. I haven't tried em yet, since I am sick of the dailies and dont need the cash... but they work, and you make far more money post 1.7

I have tried mentioning this before... but people want to ignore that there are actually two bugs right now, and if you are actually doing the dailies the latter bug (rare drop increased) is out balancing the first bug (repairs being way too expensive)... to where you are not only making enough to outpay any repairs incurred by doing the dailies, but easily making MORE money than before.

Just make sure to loot everything... or else, yeah, you wont make much money... section x and gree combined are only 95k for the quest rewards... so yeah, I am making another 200k from credit drops and greens/blues/purples drops and vendoring everything.