WZ's Starting With 7

JamesDeuce

I've tried getting Allison to respond to the many issues, just to peek in and say she has passed them on, but haven't heard anything back. Understand peeps, PvP issues take a backseat to the RP Devs/Community peeps here, so don't expect much in the way of communication.

But hey, how bout them new facial expressions!!!

:D

On top of this problem we have to deal w/ WZ quitters too that quit a few secs before the WZ starts, which gives no time for the group to fill up properly ... if you're gonna quit the WZ before it starts, do it early - or is this a way that certain groups do it deliberately to stack the odds in their favor? Lately I've been in WZ w/ 5 or 6 at the start ... really helpful in getting our weekly 9 wins accomplished - thanks for nothing BW.

Either way, it seems as if none of this was play tested prior to release like all the other things out there. *sigh*

Edited by Himeji_Endless

We have great Noware Coast today. Begins with 7 mates, 6 good (4 our guild premade, but without voice comm) and 1 in pve 12 k hp with 100 expertise. So, we were 6 vs 8 indeed. Imps are were good wh/bm, and they have 3 good healers. We have zero healers.

And we won, 2% vs 0%.

Because we are good and all fight for win. This is most greatest wz for last time :o

Edited by TonyDragonflame

On top of this problem we have to deal w/ WZ quitters too that quit a few secs before the WZ starts, which gives no time for the group to fill up properly ... if you're gonna quit the WZ before it starts, do it early - or is this a way that certain groups do it deliberately to stack the odds in their favor? Lately I've been in WZ w/ 5 or 6 at the start ... really helpful in getting our weekly 9 wins accomplished - thanks for nothing BW.

Either way, it seems as if none of this was play tested prior to release like all the other things out there. *sigh*

Bioware simply needs to implement a deserter debuff. Make it at the least a 20 minute long debuff. I remember this being mentioned for Ranked WZ's, but it honestly needs to be in both Ranked and Regular WZ's. I have seen screenshots and been in RegWZ's where by the end of the match, there have been 15+ names listed on the final read-out.

Gotta admit

Those that sit in group until WZ about to pop and then drop drive me absolutely crazy!

They cant claim its responce to bad play or any other relevant issue!

If they stay, 9 times outta 10 a 8th will join after the fact (annoying still yes but not game breaking).

But they see a team short a person and bam they drop,

Leaving team even more short!

The ONLY exception I see to this is Huttaball where some people start the match, see other side with a pre made and drop.

But at least those people wait to see rather then dropping just before match starts