Hidden Chest in TFB

Hey all,

Interesting thread, we went in blind last week and found that one behind the fake blue wall after 2 of us accidentally ran through it. Massive battle ensued because someone pulled the other room at the same time haha. Pretty sure we finished with 1 tank 1 healer and 1 dps. But yep that one is there in SM.

The one before the vortex after exiting the cave is not there in story mode as I had a feeling there would be something there and had a good look around due to the mobs in the area, but it is not there in sm.

There is another potential place for one in HM, there is nothing there in SM but I'm very sure there will be something there in HM. Just before or just after the boss with 3 dreadguards who shield each other there is a path down to the right side of the main path (quite obvious) and 2 mobs. Behind these mobs is a cave which in SM had nothing in it, but there is absolutely no reason for it otherwise. We are going in again tonight, so I will try to get the coordinates for you. Sorry I don't have a more accurate description.

Other than that, there is the random champion guy who drops molecular stabilisers and matrices etc. He is there in SM. Hard to miss, just fight every mob. How good are the cash rewards for trash in this op!