More race's and more classes higher lvl cap

D_Oshay

I know i just started playing the game so i don't know if there is but there should be a skill for battle medation in the game for the inquestor and consular or even a new class for these. With a new class i think it should be for more Area affect type and damage over time type of class. And with the star war world come on only four defferent types of race that kinda of lame. I know you guys were on a time frame but still should have added aleast a one more race for each. As for the game as a whole i love it very much though should have a little more dark side or light side option and Battle med is my biggest consurn, it is by far my favorite power of all time. There is so much more you could add i could talk for ever about it.

Just keep playing the game, you'll find you have some (actually all) race options open to you with legacy, and there's often complaints of too much AOE as you get into PVP. I agree we need more options all around though, and that light side and dark side should mean more than just a title and a few leveling relics. Edited by Stenrik

maybe some abilities should be based more on your aliment to the dark side or the light side.

If your a Jedi that is more dark side maybe you can get some Sith Warrior abilities, nothing that would make the ability game breaking but would make the alignment chose mean something, like chocking for example.

To acquire these dark abilities you would go to a dark area of fleet and get trained in them, some place secretive.

maybe some abilities should be based more on your aliment to the dark side or the light side.

If your a Jedi that is more dark side maybe you can get some Sith Warrior abilities, nothing that would make the ability game breaking but would make the alignment chose mean something, like chocking for example.

To acquire these dark abilities you would go to a dark area of fleet and get trained in them, some place secretive.

I thought of that too, but the only way to make players happy would probably just be to make the abilities cosmetic (imagine all the minmaxers grinding esseles to completely change their alignment 0_o). I wouldn't mind something different in theme for my light side assassin.

Edited by Stenrik

I thought of that too, but the only way to make players happy would probably just be to make the abilities cosmetic (imagine all the minmaxers grinding esseles to completely change their alignment 0_o). I wouldn't mind something different in theme for my light side assassin.

In such a theoretical situation, it would be reasonable assume the abilities would just be exchanged for the mirror, ie, Force Stasis becoming Force Choke.

In such a theoretical situation, it would be reasonable assume the abilities would just be exchanged for the mirror, ie, Force Stasis becoming Force Choke.

Maybe the Ability to can have a three component requirement of lvl 3 dark side, level 2 social and character lvl of 25 before you can get the to train your first dark/light side ability.

I thought there was only Light and Dark Side of the Force which was only available to Force sensitive people because the Light Side is the use of the Force for good and the Dark Side is the corruption of that same force.

That is the politics of it, for personal reasons it comes down to light side equals peace and balance, dark side is passion and unlocking your true potential. This is why these storys are so good, more then one way to interpert it.

Game is not even a year old, why we worrying about new races, I have not even unlocke all the ones they have now. Cathar juhani for the win.

Higher level cap is a different story, your armor mods match your level from 1-50. They can't add more levels and leave us at tionese level gear. Columi is going to have to become the new tionese, which will make tionese more obsolete then it already is. Rakata will become the new columi and we are going to need new ways of getting it besides operations.

Why they launched with 4 species and it is taking so long to release more is beyond me. I mean they are ALL RESKINNED HUMANS. So no clipping issues no animation changes nothing, it would should only take a few hours of work.

Again.... effort estimates from people who have zero experience with code or modeling.

Simply stated: No. You're expectation is silly.

All of the races at the top of the popularity polls have clipping issues, even the upcoming Cathar. All of the races would need to have every emotional animation checked or modified. All of the popular races would need additional work to support customization options.

And then there's the fact that you have no clue how coding works, so....

Yeah, the answer's still "No".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.