Dual Sun Brigands & Shadows Recruiting Pirate Scum

Vinzer

Dual Sun Brigands and Shadows are openly recruiting new pirates and scum of the universe. We got started in 2003 in Galaxies as a pirate guild and have a proud tradition of insulting people's fashion sense and directing boots to deserving arses. We're also very sexy.

We're well suited for a casual to medium gamer, who loves Star Wars but has to do annoying things, like go to work and have children. If you can't play for a while, you can always return knowing we haven't fallen apart and disbanded yet after nearly ten years. We like to do HMs and group adventures whenever possible, though we as yet do not have specific days set aside for them. We have a raidleader that organizes Ops and as soon as we pay the bail, he'll be back to work on that.

We have a Facebook group (Dual Sun Brigands) and a Ventrillo server. Guild charter can be found here. A sense of humour is a must, drama will be incinerated on sight and we generally just do what we like in a low-key, friendly atmosphere, with no pressure or demands on our members. Drop a tell or mail to any of the contacts here and we'll get back to you whenever we sober up.

Republic

Vinzler

Rayvic

Lemon-fresh

Ardel

Gakai

Horizen

Starri

Mikhale

Zabeth

Mireen

Kelmon

Avia'a

Imperial

Vinzric

Valtorina

Kel'shrike

Phunbaba

Sepsis

Akyla

Bobavette

Midak

Caron

Zeiq

Edited by Vinzer

Starri/Bobavette here.

We use the Need/Greed system built into the game.

When we do run operations, what we typically do is announce it ahead of time, build the group at the designated time, and then use the Groupfinder to populate the remaining slots for the run.

We don't have any experience with a GDKP system, but I did follow your link and check it out. I can see some advantages to it, but on the surface I think it would favor people with deep pockets, although I may be wrong.

What we are offering is a low stress community where you can be you. We don't force rolls or specs or anything on our members. Basically you can do what you like, and have fun doing it with us.

I would say our guild probably is not for you, but you are still welcome to check us out if you like.

Aye, we tend to work out beforehand if anyone is after anything specific and work out the rest as we go and just use the in-place system. We've never had a problem with anyone getting screwed around and always encourage non-guild members to Need it if they need it. Good luck with your search.

Dual Sun Brigands (Republic) and Dual Sun Shadows (Imperial) are still looking for new members. If you are interested in playing on both sides of the game without switching servers, we just might be the guild you are looking for.

• 1 month later...

Its been a month and a half since I shamelessly bumped this thread. So if you got this far reading just to harass me, don't bother.

On the other hand, if you got this far in order to say something constructive, I reserved a spot for you. In fact, you can be next!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Isaac recruited me, and I'm already a member on my Shadowlands Republic character, Recen. I have a Sith Warrior that I just got finished doing the basic stuff with, Warukan, and I plan to have him join the Dual Sun Shadows in time.

Does the DSB/DSS have any presence on any of the other servers, say one of the RP-PvE servers, like the Ebon Hawk?

I'll watch for you to be online.

But if you can catch me first, that would be cool. You can check for me on Instarr, Bobavette or Wanna.

Edit: I forgot to say that although several of our members do play on other servers, we do not have any guilds on them.

Edited by Bida

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I would be happy to talk to you about joining. I'll have a look for you online, or if you see me first on Starri, Wistarr or Bida on the Republic side, or Wanna Bobavette or Jodanne on the imperial side, send a tell.

• 4 months later...

I'll keep an eye out for ya, but tonight my play time will be limited as it is my wife's birthday. But, I should still be on after 10PM EST.

Look for me on Starri, Catnìp, or Wistarr, I am most likey on one of them when I play. Or if that doesn't work out do a '/who dual sun' and ask someone whose name pops up.

Hello I have a lvl 55 sniper that needs a home I was reading your forum post and i think i might fit right in . I am a casual player I have a job and a family and they take up some of my time but i usally get on every night for a couple hours . If you are still recruiting id like to join if I'm not on late tonight ill be on tommorrow evening hope fully around 7pm cst OH and my toon's name is shadownaught

Its a bit harder to find us on the Imperial side, but the guild name there is Dual Sun Shadows. Same thing I said before, do a '/who dual sun' and see who might be able to invite you.

Starri (on the imperial side I am Wanna, Bobavette or Jodanne)