kotor 1 and 2

Yardock

With all the progress lucas arts and bioware have made i think it would be cool to see a console version bassed game that continues the story of reven and the exzile from kotor 1 and 2....I mean with all the progress in gaming and tec since the old xbox i think it would be interesting to see say the least.....:cool::rak_03:

ignoring that comment, SWTOR actually does what you're asking, in certain class stories and FPs you will find what happened to Reven and the Exile.

Oh no stop saying that, this and the book does not compared to a full story driven, consequences matter, intimate companion interaction single-player game that Bioware normally releases. Having bioware dialogue wheels and being set in the old republic does not make it KOTOR 3. KOTOR 1 story still burns this game unless they can raise the stakes and companion interaction in Chapter 4. Yet, I think we all know by now bioware is not catering to the KOTOR and BW fans. Dragon Age 3 FTW.

yes, it's much more linear and has less possible branching BECAUSE IT'S AN MMO! I can't think of a way to fit the degree of variety seen in a usual BW single player RPG into this framework without completely wrecking any sense of immersion whatsoever. If JK #1 goes dark side and murders the entire Jedi council it kind of screws up any potential to do story based FPs with JK #2 who went light. NPCs need to be able to interact with all possible players outside of class story quests.