Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Social Level should be Legacy Wide

PunisherAS

So social points even though "Being Social" is account wide, you STILL think each character should have its own Social level.

Being socialable on all characters should be the same, it shouldn't be spread out based on what character you are on.

It should be legacy wide.

So social points even though "Being Social" is account wide, you STILL think each character should have its own Social level.

Being socialable on all characters should be the same, it shouldn't be spread out based on what character you are on.

It should be legacy wide.

Cause other than your main, Id bet your alts are less played and are thus less social in the gaming world. Especially when you start getting those 3 alts or more. Nothing wrong with social points being individual accomplishments.

Cause other than your main, Id bet your alts are less played and are thus less social in the gaming world. Especially when you start getting those 3 alts or more. Nothing wrong with social points being individual accomplishments.

Yeah but your STILL being social thats my point.

Like what if my guild re-rolls an alt guild? I still think we should have our social benefits from our previous characters.

Your still being social if you group/party/do operations/etc.

Its cumulative and shouldn't be bound to one character.

Yeah but your STILL being social thats my point.

Like what if my guild re-rolls an alt guild? I still think we should have our social benefits from our previous characters.

Your still being social if you group/party/do operations/etc.

Its cumulative and shouldn't be bound to one character.

Roll an alt guild or roll alts on the with no guild attachment, you playing vs the time spent on each toon is different, so they shouldn't gain social points as a lump sum.

Each toon is socially individualistic and garners different amounts of play time, thus they generate different amounts of social points through that playtime.

Alt #4 is not as social as your main and shouldn't get those benefits from playing your main.

I might could agree with a legacy perk to get more social points but not some mass cumulative point total for all toons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.