Shadow Finishing moves

mbmag

In several postings I read, it described Jedi Shadows as having finishing moves like the rogue from wow. Like

http://swtorlevelguide.com/swtor-jedi-shadow/

and the TOR wiki.

I like building up and cashing in which is one reason I took a Jedi Shadow. But now I'm lvl 30 and I don't have any finishing moves. Am I missing something? Did they get removed in beta or were the authors just making things up?

If the shadow spec is really just stand there and use double slash and project until the thing dies that's awfully boring

i'm playing the tank spec and one thing is the <30% finishing move that does ~1k dmg for 25 force

also there is the whole double strike to proc a project guaranteed crit, and then project giving a stacking buff that increases telekenetic throw (max 3) and also making it uninterruptable and healing you if it is a full 3 stacks

shadow dps i know nothing of

All of that info is from Jedi Immersion Day and is over 2 years old, man July it was posted on that site? By then it was pretty much known none of that stuff was still in.

I think you need to check better sources, try db.darthhatter.com or torhead.com or the Shadow Hanbook post in this forum.

Well, the Infiltration tree has a few stacking buffs that allow you unleash a powered up version of your abilities.

Exit Strategy can stack 5 times, buffing your next Force Breach by 30%, and Clairvoyant Strike can be stacked twice to buff Project by 30%.

Personally I feel Exit Strategy should be buffed to something like 50%-75% so it's actually worth going out of your way to hold off on Force Breach until you've stacked it.