Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but they still have some solid players and when u got 8 in voicecomms then its overkill, especially if they are fighting pure pugs w/o any premade on the other side.

Oh please... Like you care about the occasional terribad pug that the CORE stomps.... At least I've never witnessed them farming kills in the spawn area of Voidstar so they can make the PVP leader boards....

Oh please... Like you care about the occasional terribad pug that the CORE stomps.... At least I've never witnessed them farming kills in the spawn area of Voidstar so they can make the PVP leader boards....

No, but we've done it /to/ them..and you can't tell me spawn camping pubs isn't extremely fun :)

This guy... I like you.

And yes, its getting to the point where the only way to be competitive pub side is to have a super queue, considering most empire teams end up being double premades by accident because of all the premades queueing that side.

This guy... I like you.

And yes, its getting to the point where the only way to be competitive pub side is to have a super queue, considering most empire teams end up being double premades by accident because of all the premades queueing that side.

Hey you...change your sage's name..I had Millarra first >: (

Nah, let them, only way they stand a chance against the imps lately..

The Core has run into Imp Super Q's alot in the past 3 weeks. We have won some, we have lost more, but we don't complain about it and we sure as he|| wont talk trash to the IMPS in game or in the shout out thread about it.

The Core has run into Imp Super Q's alot in the past 3 weeks. We have won some, we have lost more, but we don't complain about it and we sure as he|| wont talk trash to the IMPS in game or in the shout out thread about it.

TBH, they should give us the ability to just Queue 8. It would be much easier on everyone.

Damn good voidstar match I just had fighting against Tsuranai (sorry if I spelled it wrong) and Trademarked. You guys put up one hell of a fight and it was tooth and nail right until the very end. Great great match.

And Trademarked, stop hitting me for 11k heatseaker missiles! <3

Edited by Hei_Atzfel

Except for everyone that isn't in a group of 8 ;)

It wouldn't take much to fix the queue to put group queues together against each other. And lets be honest, groups queuing together and dropping out of matches cause as much harm with dropping out of a match or two as they do blowing up a couple of PUG groups.

besides... who cares about pugs anyway? :p

Edited by BigDumbViking

Reading back people did their top 3 of each class on both factions so imma do mines excluding any of my toons and i would recommend everyone do the same!

Republic:

Sage- Anoch, Exa'dal(sorry if i misspelled ur name), Michuru( when she plays)

Shadow- Shamaya, Dizeren( when he plays) Wildfire

Sentinel- Catheana, Hikarie, Break

Guardian- Ferratus, Cerin, Lyss'a

Gunslinger- Dock, Beaumont (and a few others that im only mildly impressed by)

Scoundrel- Nollie( whatever her current name is) Sno, Whooter

Commando: Celios, Severin, Dimitrios

Vanguard: Tacta, Courmac, Duraste

Empire:

Sorceror- Mauri, Weezus, Dominance

Assassin- Peb, Faatt, Instinct

Marauder- Ragnak, Edge, Hyperion

Juggernaut- Tristrin, Grimrave, Frencho( his current name)

Sniper- Tsarunai, Church, Deathwish

Operative- Tenderloins, Tor, Nova

Mercenary- Ro'ken, Emisha, Bibifhet

Powertech: VIcious, Odessu, Raando

I picked each one based on my opinion alone, these aren't statistics or anything so feel free to post your own or comment on mine, up to you.

Reading back people did their top 3 of each class on both factions so imma do mines excluding any of my toons and i would recommend everyone do the same!

Republic:

Sage- Anoch, Exa'dal(sorry if i misspelled ur name), Michuru( when she plays)

Shadow- Shamaya, Dizeren( when he plays) Wildfire

Sentinel- Catheana, Hikarie, Break

Guardian- Ferratus, Cerin, Lyss'a

Gunslinger- Dock, Beaumont (and a few others that im only mildly impressed by)

Scoundrel- Nollie( whatever her current name is) Sno, Whooter

Commando: Celios, Severin, Dimitrios

Vanguard: Tacta, Courmac, Duraste

Empire:

Sorceror- Mauri, Weezus, Dominance

Assassin- Peb, Faatt, Instinct

Marauder- Ragnak, Edge, Hyperion

Juggernaut- Tristrin, Grimrave, Frencho( his current name)

Sniper- Tsarunai, Church, Deathwish

Operative- Tenderloins, Tor, Nova

Mercenary- Ro'ken, Emisha, Bibifhet

Powertech: VIcious, Odessu, Raando

I picked each one based on my opinion alone, these aren't statistics or anything so feel free to post your own or comment on mine, up to you.

Yes, I agree with pretty much all your choices. I don't think Nollie has played in a long time though.

My list based on who i see regularly, I've no idea on the activity of players like animosity,dashto, 'athena etc who would certainly have made the list

Sage/sorcerer- Exa'dal, rilana, baarf, dominance

Shadow/assassin- dizeren, faatt, peb, claws

Sentinel/marauder- Catheana, Hikarie, Mahina,

Guardian/juggernaut- Ulliam, zerkonis, cerin, rytan

Gunslinger/sniper- Gucci, O'pii, dock, tsuranai

Commando/mercenary: Severin, Dimitrios,

Vanguard/powertech: Jerc, Courmac, (im forgetting someone REALLY burny here and im sorry)

a bit more of a breakdown on something i know better :) (no particular order)

Scoundrel/operative heals: Tor, Nollie, Jackobie, defribula (I'd like to think I'm in the conversation somewhere too)

Soundrel/operative concealment: Cancer, Luddott, Source

Scoundrel operative lethality Tor - he's the only player I've seen make the most of this spec.

Edited by kloma