Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

You don't, by chance, go by Dreamskull in another game do you?

What about "Numskull"? :D

1000!

Grats on the 1000th comment as well, sir. We will embellish your name, and let it be known for your glorious victory of posting-ness. Stuff.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna give a shout out to Mika for always being a fantastic node guard with your prompt inc calls and always saying how many inc so we don't over commit wtb more of you! I also know you prefer the fights and always take the short straw and for that I thank you.

I also wanna give a shout out to Newbb for being such an awesome objective player beware of this man now, and run after patch 2.6 goes live.

Also welcome back Peb your scary now even though your rusty, and for everyone's sake ... Please stay rusty no one likes you attacking them when your in top form !

Catheana - Whooter - Tsarunai - Sabatiani - Thule

So many unreal players still playing but since I've been back, there are clearly many others who have elevated their game from what they once were and are now great to fight in WZ.

Gotta give a shout out to my original Zen/Hex homies Baarf, Jerc, Fribs, Koenig, Asami, Jos'h, Wrecks and Kilberto. Why you keep me around, I'll never know.

I also wanna give a shout out to Newbb for being such an awesome objective player beware of this man now, and run after patch 2.6 goes live.

Catheana - Whooter - Tsarunai - Sabatiani - Thule

Man... good shout outs today. Yeah, I played with Newbb a few times while leveling my Jugg (who is still only 43 because I'm lazy)... That dude is a menace when he's on the other team.

And to the poster above me... It's awesome to have HEX back. Anytime we can add more quality PVP'ers to the server, it's a good thing. I'm hoping you guys will help us with bringing back ranked to TEH.

So many unreal players still playing but since I've been back, there are clearly many others who have elevated their game from what they once were and are now great to fight in WZ.

Gotta give a shout out to my original Zen/Hex homies Baarf, Jerc, Fribs, Koenig, Asami, Jos'h, Wrecks and Kilberto. Why you keep me around, I'll never know.

Did I read that right? Jerc? :D:D:D

Welcome back if it's true!

I wanna give a shout out to Mika for always being a fantastic node guard with your prompt inc calls and always saying how many inc so we don't over commit wtb more of you! I also know you prefer the fights and always take the short straw and for that I thank you.

Thanks! I tend to focus mostly on objectives anyway. Definitely appreciate that you guys come when I call, versus some other people who think guarding is all 1v1, and letting the whole wz ride on RNG. lol

Shout out to Kym, Dock, and the rest of The Core (whose names I have forgotten sadly) for the wonderful Novare Coast game. I thought you guys had us for a while there, and I still thought you guys would pull around and take west back. Either way it was a great game, even if we would've lost. Also a shout out to Bibifhet, Arvengis, and Arsenic for the wonderful group, and the wonderful games we had again. Oh another shout out to Peb for scaring me in that Civil War match. Edited by Fernalas
Typo.

Shout out to Kym, Dock, and the rest of The Core (whose names I have forgotten sadly) for the wonderful Novare Coast game. I thought you guys had us for a while there, and I still thought you guys would pull around and take west back. Either way it was a great game, even if we would've lost. Also a shout out to Bibifhet, Arvengis, and Arsenic for the wonderful group, and the wonderful games we had again. Oh another shout out to Peb for scaring me in that Civil War match.

Thx dude. That's was a great match. We had 3 healers and your DPS was still lighting us up. I wanted to kill that 24k PUG shadow on our team who kept wasting time trying to take east.

Thx dude. That's was a great match. We had 3 healers and your DPS was still lighting us up. I wanted to kill that 24k PUG shadow on our team who kept wasting time trying to take east.

That wasn't even a shadow, it was a sage healer! :D

Yeah, I think if you guys had someone else other than him, the odds would've been a bit more in your favor.

Shout out to Edge for annoying the heck out of and destroying our healers over and over and over again yesterday. Combining your hits with the PT slows was simply nasty to deal with (and I welcome hints or improvement ideas).

as a healer.... if ur fighting a rage mara pop evasion for to remove force crush therefore reducing the ability to stack shockwave.... or if they are carnage just use evasion when they ravage.... dont be stationarly, move all the time.

Your comments highlight why the slow is so hard to deal with, since it curtails movement away from the heavy hitters. Evade pretty much gets used on CD with the imps that have been queing. Thank you for your time.

I use evasion for different reasons when fighting different people. There is nothing set in stone, it's all situational when fighting different classes.or multiple classes at the same time.

Yeah, have you seen the pub pugs lately?

Super-queue away guys...

I have for sure. Imp pugs can be equally bad too. the good pub players came to imp side because there were more good imp players as far as numbers are concerned. pvp still happens whether its imp v imp or pub v imp.

I have for sure. Imp pugs can be equally bad too. the good pub players came to imp side because there were more good imp players as far as numbers are concerned. pvp still happens whether its imp v imp or pub v imp.

Exactly why it doesn't really matter if they Super Queue or not. Not like you are going to get stuck playing them over and over again.