Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have done this a while ago.

Shout-out to Jendrick and Breaks. Your smash feels like a nuke. I will forever remember how you two pulled a victory in arena, even though you were short of the fourth member and you didn't have a healer.

For those who are curious, that arena, by the way, was one of the most painful matches I've ever had. We had 2 healers and 2 sorc dps, while the other team had Jendrick Breaks smashing and a guardian tanking (no healer). I realized it is not good when one of the sorcs panicked and bubbled at 85% hp in the final round, and clearly Jendrick and Breaks realized that as well.

Nice smash! Keep up the great job!

Thanks. If you find yourself being tunneled on a regular occasion, it's means I've perceived you as a threat to my team's chance of winning. Consider it a compliment wrapped in Force Sweeps of love.

Edited by andbreak

I should have done this a while ago.

Shout-out to Jendrick and Breaks. Your smash feels like a nuke. I will forever remember how you two pulled a victory in arena, even though you were short of the fourth member and you didn't have a healer.

For those who are curious, that arena, by the way, was one of the most painful matches I've ever had. We had 2 healers and 2 sorc dps, while the other team had Jendrick Breaks smashing and a guardian tanking (no healer). I realized it is not good when one of the sorcs panicked and bubbled at 85% hp in the final round, and clearly Jendrick and Breaks realized that as well.

Nice smash! Keep up the great job!

I agree with that statement 10000%

And also Cerin is really great, not many people gives him credit. Always hated seeing him on the other side and loved seeing on mine.

And a shout out to Peyton/Tacta, the most pain in the *** vanguard I've ever came upon, who will probably not even see this. Wish you'd come back to the game :(

Edited by xxgpzxx

Huge shout out to everyone that was queuing Solo Ranked last night with us. We had ~2min queue times and there were some really great matches.

Special shout out to Svenskar and Morderca who grapple/stunned me then managed to blow me up in about 2 gcd's. Had it been someone else that was vaporized, i might have laughed.... Instead I invented new swear words.

Huge shout out to everyone that was queuing Solo Ranked last night with us. We had ~2min queue times and there were some really great matches.

Special shout out to Svenskar and Morderca who grapple/stunned me then managed to blow me up in about 2 gcd's. Had it been someone else that was vaporized, i might have laughed.... Instead I invented new swear words.

Heh, thanks! Can't let mercs free cast ;)

Shout out to Jackobie for being the best.

Also:

Dansully, Pelican, Arendra, Clack, Mefisto, Cladia, Bibifhet, Tiptoe, Nokto, Faatt, Blazes, Iawhik, Werko, Lanfaere, Averth, Tonny, Kloma, Cadith, Catheana, Arsenic, Ella-Tan, Kendario, Mettan, Goddrick, Araval, Ironshot, Lennik, Irdajj, Sobrik, Kloma, Predator, Laena, Arranik, Llama, Lakas, Xaverri, Synaria, Blackballoon, Vortaise, Beksoda, Luddott, Ulliam, Selatta, Chyren, Claws, Mika, Ninjablade, Uliic, Vix and Regalia.

Yes, the entire server. :cool:

Edited by Giberelina

Shout out to Jackobie for being the best.

Also:

Dansully, Pelican, Arendra, Clack, Cladia, Bibifhet, Tiptoe, Nokto, Faatt, Blazes, Iawhik, Werko, Lanfaere, Averth, Tonny, Kloma, Cadith, Catheana, Arsenic, Ella-Tan, Kendario, Mettan, Goddrick, Araval, Ironshot, Lennik, Irdajj, Sobrik, Kloma, Predator, Laena, Arranik, Llama, Lakas, Xaverri, Synaria, Blackballoon, Vortaise, Beksoda, Luddott, Ulliam, Selatta, Chyren, Claws, Mika, Ninjablade, Uliic, Vix and Regalia.

Yes, the entire server. :cool:

Did I see a niner in there? Were you posting from a walkie talkkie?

And what's up with Kloma getting mentioned twice? How does he rate?!? ;)

Did I see a niner in there? Were you posting from a walkie talkkie?

And what's up with Kloma getting mentioned twice? How does he rate?!? ;)

Kloma is really 2-3 people all playing at once. :p

Edited by RGMetal

We all attacked him at the same time and he was dead before my global was done.

Here, the slinger we attacked. So it was closer to 1.0 seconds, but still, dead a moment before the global was done.

http://youtu.be/hnAHIm_tMXI?t=2m55s

Yes everyone he DID just youtube a 3:47 long video of a pug match with a flavor of the month comp... NOT ranked match mind you to increase his ego =D. I'm pretty sure any damage spec class x4 could global someone with next to no effort just saying.

Catheana - Sentinel

Whooter - Scoundrel

Tsarunai - Sniper

Sabatiani - sorc

Thule - juggy

Yes everyone he DID just youtube a 3:47 long video of a pug match with a flavor of the month comp... NOT ranked match mind you to increase his ego =D. I'm pretty sure any damage spec class x4 could global someone with next to no effort just saying.

No, I recorded a match of me playing with 3 of my friends. And seriously, fotm? I didn't realize I was a smasher

Since when was smash fotm? or do you just mean because they (and probably most other classes) kick your **** in? if you cant beat a smasher 1v1 on your sin saeri...then you're just plain bad..well I mean we knew this already anyway :)

Is all you do come up with reasons to start an argument when your "argument" has absolutely no basis? Keep being mad and welcome to ignore.