Pax Republica is recruiting! 4 Years as a PvP/PvE guild!

NwahsNirom

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just did an activity check, and we have 59 solid, active accounts in our guild, each of them logging in at least once a week (that is the absolute minimum... 99% of these log in much more obviously). We also have 15 folks on inactive status for the summer.

Now is the time to join the fun!

Hey Nwahs, I am not sure if you remember me or not but I was apart of Pax Republica before launch and left right before the game started. I just started playing swtor again after being gone for about 9 months and have nobody to play with. I would love to join Pax Republica if you guys will have me. I am currently a 51 smuggler gunslinger.

Currently my character name is Baba'luchi

Edited by Bongi

****2.2 Notes****

"New Feature! Characters in a guild will receive an XP and Reputation bonus based on the number of characters from unique accounts in the guild:

For every five active unique accounts in a guild, the XP bonus increases by 1% (on top of the base 5%) for the entire guild, up to a maximum of 10%."

I can happily say that Pax Republica, thanks to it's activity policies and high recruiting, has over 50 active accounts in the guild, so our guild will be offering the full xp and reputation bonus (you only need 25 active accounts, but we clear that easily). Join us now!

Edited by NwahsNirom

Hi Operations folks!

There is currently a bug with Terror From Beyond entering his Tantrum phase too early (as pointed out here, it's at right around 33% now). We've got this fixed for Game Update 2.2.1 next Tuesday! Thank you for your reports and patience.

Tomorrow will be a day of fun with achievement hunting on Nar Shaddaa and PvP! You want some of this, then you better get your butt in gear and apply now.

On that note, let's get you and some of your fighters out to Voss for an evening next week. We need to start getting people on your side orientated with the procedures for the upcoming championship.

Cheers.

I was actually about to say something to you about this. Any chance you'll be on tomm so we can talk

No. I'm waaay up in northern Saskatchewan at a fishing camp(omg yes, they even have wifi?!!!). Won't be back till Thursday. Let 'er rip. What's on yer mind.