Ranked PvP - Republic & Sith

Pistols

So since our server has moved here (Fatman), any chance peeps can chime in on which guilds do Ranked routinely?

My guild is currently inactive, but have a few peeps who may be looking for a home.

Also, feel free to lemme know which guilds to giggle at. :D

Cheers.

Oh, just some info on my toons.

Full WH Republic Vanguard (2,200 Rating)

Full WH Republic Gunslinger (Fresh rating at like 1,300, just got him geared)

Have an alt 50 Sniper on Imp side, but sporting Recruit atm. :(

I don't care about factional roleplay, PvP is PvP to me, but am looking to hook up with a serious like-minded Pub PvP guild. I despise tunnel vision bads, so please don't ask me if this is how your group operates. I have Mumble, Vent, etc...just want to hook up with a solid team that understands objective based PvP.

Thanks.

Would also love to hear some feedback about the PoT5 ranked scene. Hopefully not a bunch of win trading going on like on shadowlands :\.

DarkYogurt - BM+WH Shadow on Fatman

DarkYoda - full WH Assasin on Shadowlands 2000+ rating

Shield, I am continuing to gear my shadow, let me know if you ever need another for ranked.

Yoda

Would also love to hear some feedback about the PoT5 ranked scene. Hopefully not a bunch of win trading going on like on shadowlands :\.

DarkYogurt - BM+WH Shadow on Fatman

DarkYoda - full WH Assasin on Shadowlands 2000+ rating

Shield, I am continuing to gear my shadow, let me know if you ever need another for ranked.

Yoda

Of course man, I will not leave my live streaming brotha in the dust! <3

PS: PM incoming..

Pax Republica runs rateds twice a week :) Have had some good matches against foundation stone in the past as well, they've beat us twice and we've beat them twice.

Yeah twice a week doesn't work for me, since all I do IG is PvP, I'm looking for peeps who run this nightly. Thanks for posting though.

;)

I do not recall ever being beat by you guys.

About a month ago we faced you guys three times, lost a novare to you, then won in a Huttball and Voidstar. Got one match against you guys last week where we lost. We keep a record of our rated matches on our forums, and since the matches against you guys were so fun, we remember them well.

Right now the top two Republic Rated PvP guilds are Foundation Stone and Hoth Ski Patrol.

Wow. We take a 3 week break after a month of not losing a single rated game queuing about 5 nights a week and out of frustration of people continuing to stop queuing when we ran our rateds and everyone forgets about us. We'll have to change that.

Wow. We take a 3 week break after a month of not losing a single rated game queuing about 5 nights a week and out of frustration of people continuing to stop queuing when we ran our rateds and everyone forgets about us. We'll have to change that.

Well yeah if you disappear after GW2 comes you don't expect people to still think you're around do you? :)

Sorry man, but I am standing by my assessment.

Right now its Foundation Stone and Hoth Ski Patrol that are dominating on the republic side. I sincerely hope that more then one republic guild makes a recovery and starts bringing more republic representation to the table, but right now it just isnt there.

Well yeah if you disappear after GW2 comes you don't expect people to still think you're around do you? :)

No sadly I wish it was because some of our peeps went to GW2, instead 3 of them got bored with the total lack of competition and went to WoW for their more developed ranked system. I give them constant s$%t for going to a game with pandas, but they do have a point, can't knock WoW's better ranked system.

Sorry man, but I am standing by my assessment.

Right now its Foundation Stone and Hoth Ski Patrol that are dominating on the republic side. I sincerely hope that more then one republic guild makes a recovery and starts bringing more republic representation to the table, but right now it just isnt there.

As an Imp player, I have to agree on Foundation Stone and Hoth Ski Patrol as both being very organized and assertive in WZ for the republic side. Aftermath was definitely a top contender that stopped playing for a bit and I hope to see them make a strong comeback on that side, as they too were also extremely great players when they had presence in game. The more strong guilds the better :D

Edited by Master_Nate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.