Bioware - do i have any choice which servers to merge my characters too?

FourPawnBenoni

First, I created characters on a different server because my original became so poorly populated it wasn't woth playing. Then, it happened again. Remember, during all this time there was no talk about transfers from Bioware; not a peep. Then all of a sudden they transfer servers but you have forced server selection.

So I'm STILL stuck with characters on 3 servers. I only want to play on Prophecy 5; and I have characters on Perlemenian Trade Route and Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

Will I ever get all my characters onto the server of my choice? My guild is on Prophecy 5; that's the only one I want to play on.

First, I created characters on a different server because my original became so poorly populated it wasn't woth playing. Then, it happened again. Remember, during all this time there was no talk about transfers from Bioware; not a peep. Then all of a sudden they transfer servers but you have forced server selection.

So I'm STILL stuck with characters on 3 servers. I only want to play on Prophecy 5; and I have characters on Perlemenian Trade Route and Drooga's Pleasure Barge.

Will I ever get all my characters onto the server of my choice? My guild is on Prophecy 5; that's the only one I want to play on.

Your not the only person in that situations, but not much we can do about it. I'm just take a break until the service becomes available.