Romance

Tkamora

There are 475 threads on romance. I am sure this is addressed in lots of them.

Now, if you were asking about same-gender romance, this thread would already be locked and redirected. Funny how that works out.

Romance is unlocked by character level, class story achievements and companion affection. Some have specific requirements.

i.e. you have to take Vette's shock collar off.

I would like to see more in this part of the game.... currently after you romance and marry a companion you get 3 in game mail and then thats it... as far as I can see there is no more communication, mail or anything else. The exp part of the conversations really dont matter to me but more of them or something more after that. Once you've romanced them it just all stops. Its a let down. Would be great for something more put in to reward the ones that want to do the romance part. Just more communication with your special companion would rock.

Since I doubt that 50 will remain the level cap for the rest of time, I imagine that progressing companion stories will accompany the expansion of class stories as the two are interconnected. Please be aware that some players have not yet had the opportunity to begin a romance, much less finish one. Until all of the romantic content is fully implemented for 1-50, I am less concerned with half the content being extended to 50+

How about a cut scene showing the wedding in some form. It doesn't need to be a grand affair, something as simple as the wedding scene in episode 2 for instance. I have wondered what the "silly twil-lek ceremony" was between vette and the SW. What kind of wierdness went on between Jaesa and the SW at their wedding?