Where is the chat bubbles?

Alynore

Chat bubbles has been an on going suggestion request since Beta. It has even been brought up in Developers chats. The answer we got was sometime in the future. Again, this has been a huge request that has been on going. In 1.4 we are getting emote updates that change a characters expression. Why could we not have gotten chat bubbles? We want chat bubbles

One of the problems and the reason so many people left is because no one is listening to us and the time it takes to get the updates the community is asking for.

Okay, fine. The technology for the chat bubbles is there. They just need to be fixed. My point still remais, why are they not fixed and added and yet we can get emotions that show up on characters faces? And yet again proves another point that a much discussed and requested update has been put on the shelf.

They have said they were removed due to performance issues.

everything is removed via performance issues, who is going to remove them. I am b#$#ing a bit I know, but I cant read things like that.... From what I ve seen they dont listen to the people... I believe tokens create the most performance issues.. lol... Not the bubbles. I still remember the excuse about the draw distanse and it was the most, most most most bizzare answer...

If the game code is written with a very bad way, so it limit them alot to do basic stuff... You have so many months to re-writte it... Removing important basic stuff due to performance issues, is not solving the problem, because people get frustrated. And you dont want that. If the CO of swtor have only a very small team to correct bugs in weekly bases, create content, re-writte bad coding, etc... then the CO is the problem... Because he restricts them, so the others restric things be able to make things work, like domino... get im... :p

The problem without chat bubbles, is that I missed several times requests and chats from other people... Because If I am focused in other things, and my eyes are focused in other things than the upper corner, we simply cant see it..

Edited by Oyranos