Thank you BioWare

DevlinDarrk

Have to say I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. Probably not as long as many of you have been though. Just want to send you guys a message saying great job and thanks for all of your hard work!

Welcome to all of the new people on the forums, get ready to have fun!

Now I'm just waiting for an email :)

• 1 month later...
Because if you don't care, it will be an Single player game...

All i wont and many others Is http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=288410

11 days left, Who cares tho m8

Listen this not my first rodeo , i have seen it all before , Doom and gloom post's are nothing new , I have seen them in every major release and games go on for years , I was there when SWG announced NGE , CU people were in arms , claims of class action law suits , petitions were being passed around , everyone said the game would close its servers in a month , you know what happened ? SOE smiled all the way to the bank and the game went on for years . After that experienced I learned the this nonsense we right here means nothing M8

Edited by Selaik

Listen this not my first rodeo , i have seen it all before , Doom and gloom post's are nothing new , I have seen them in every major release and games go on for years , I was there when SWG announced NGE , CU people were in arms , claims of class action law suits , petitions were being passed around , everyone said the game would close its servers in a month , you know what happened ? SOE smiled all the way to the bank and the game went on for years . After that experienced I learned the this nonsense we right here means nothing M8

Numbers speak volumes. Doom and gloom like this isn't for no reason. The reason the community is up and arms about this game is because BioWare released the game in the state its in. It's literally insulting.

Good too Hear thanks, I don't won't this game to fail, But im having problem's and BW not listening.

Shall i just quit and come back 6 month's Because FPS problem. ?

But listen M8 if alot of poaple having these problem's, Then why should it not be addressed.

Till then, it will bring doom to the game, can you not see it. ?

Ok Just took a look at wow forum and Rift forum. SWTOR is a better game for me, But ive got FPS and no one helps. and those games have not, 11 days

I signed up for this game yonks ago and dithered cus of all the crap being spouted on these forums and just kept playing WoW, Rift and STO... I had the game installed and just didn't want to play cus of all the negative comments. Anyway I finally sub'd this week and I have to say its the most brilliant fun I have had in an MMO for yonks. So thanks guys for all the negative posts.. You deprived me of playing this classic game for like a month.

Show me to read such nonsense. But then I think there are many that just sub games to post on forums. Thats the entertainment they get I suppose from the game. Same in Rift and WoW.

Hey everyone,

While we are always happy to listen to your thoughts and feedback regarding Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, the original post was made back in December during the first day of early access. Because it is rather dated, we're going to close it.

Thank you for your cooperation.