The IG-88 droids run the gauntlet.

Wolfninjajedi

An idea I got from another site I am on that does battles. To give a run down, this is where a character or a team of characters go through several rounds of enemies and see how far they can get to before being beaten. It usually starts out small and goes to bigger things, it could also include a time limit, a variety of equipment to use, prep time, etc etc. So lets begin.

=============

Combatants: IG-88A B, C, and D.

Rules

- Standard Equipment for everyone.

- 10 minutes prep time for each round for the IG droids.

- After each round, they get repaired.

Round 1

5 Super battle droids, and 2 B-1 Battle droids(Ep 1)

Round 2

8 phase 1 clone troopers

Round 3

Bossk and Dengar

Round 4

Durge(they only need to KO him)

Round 5

Luke Skywalker(ROTJ), Han Solo and Jango Fett

==========

So folks, how far do the droids get? Or can they clear the gauntlet?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I wanna say they could clear it, the last two rounds could give them trouble being that Durge is just one huge BA monster but they could have a chance to KO him. Last round would be harder, since Luke is involved, Han with his quick draw and Jango with his equipment however being that they can't be sensed with the force gives them a surprise advantage.

Well...Boba took down IG-88 pretty fast. So Jango could probably do the same. I'm not sure Solo could beat IG-88 one on one, he couldn't beat Boba, so I'm not sure he'd be all that much use. Luke of course could handle all three on his own, give he's the Jesus of Star Wars according to Lucas.

Well...Boba took down IG-88 pretty fast. So Jango could probably do the same. I'm not sure Solo could beat IG-88 one on one, he couldn't beat Boba, so I'm not sure he'd be all that much use. Luke of course could handle all three on his own, give he's the Jesus of Star Wars according to Lucas.

This is ROTJ Luke, so you know not the Grand Master one and theres 4 of em not 3. :p But they have a good shot at winning the last round, with their equipment on em. Your sure Jango could take down an IG-88 droid in a straight up confrontation? Last I recall, Boba had to resort using a trap(even though that was BS). The opponents got no prep time here.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

what? how did Solo not beat boba? Solo Beat Boba when he was blind.