Merge/Transfers to Dalborra (Oceanic Servers)

TrueNovaZero

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think BW should role Aussie servers into 1 (dalborra) and for those coming from the PVP server can still flag yourself up for the so called open world PVP, there are many MANY people on Dalborra that flag themselves up for PVP and level that way.

Even if you have free transfers to the other Oceanic servers, you're still going to have the same issue of low population. Most of the people will flood to one of the servers and the people left on the other two would have an even worse swtor experience. IMO a merge of the 3 Oceanic servers would be perfect, or even cross-server PvP and Group Finder queues would be sufficient.

If they don't leave then it's their problem IMO. If they get stuck there after the transfers close & things get worse.. tough luck, it's not nice but be honest now.. it is their own fault. Yes some people unsub or what ever intending to come back. I know all about this. When SWG closed I was away, I never got my chance to say a final goodbye to it. Now if something here is not done I'm very heavily considering leaving SWTOR. The guild is the only thing keeping me here.

The routine of dailies every day is just getting ****. It's all I can really ever do apart from one or two days where we have ops. Other than that it's pvp against the same people day in day out. If BW had kept their promise of new content every month I'd be happy.

/signed

I sent in a ticket last night to insight my overall opinon of how im feeling with this game right now. Server merges need to happen if this game were to survive in the apac region. Hey If i was given a 'CHOICE' to go back to a west coast server sure i would take it.

They sent back a reply to me which was ......"add it to the suggestion box".

At least you got a reply lol.

Has anyone gone through the entire server and asked every individual member what they think? Because if they haven't then everyone who is assuming the majority want out are doing just that, assuming.

Many of the people posting in here are guild leaders or active members of some of the most active guilds on our server. Leaders of many of the biggest guilds comminicate a lot with each other. Many have asked for opinions from guild members and discussed it at length before bringing it up here. I'd say that gives a pretty good representation of the opinion of a large portion of our server. I don't want to move. I like being on a roleplay server (I only roleplay casually but I like the generally higher maturity level on rp servers). But I'd rather be on another server than be on a server that dies as more and more people stop playing the game in frustration. For every day that bioware does nothing about it, more and more people leave.

From Joveth Gonzalez Joveth Gonzalez on Twitter

Tom Cuthbert ‏@TomCFilms

@Joveth Hello? Please could you answer my tweet regarding Oceanic servers, we are not getting any reply from anyone at EA or bioware. Please

Details

Joveth Gonzalez Joveth Gonzalez ‏@Joveth

@TomCFilms Currently there are no plans, since we want to make sure those types of servers are available as an option for Oceanic players.

3 empty servers is better than one live one it seems.