Togruta playable species

Argonaut

• 4 weeks later...
I really wish they would add species that don't have the body size/shape of a human. Something like Ewok or Yoda's species would be very interesting to play. I always loved playing a Gnome in WoW cause it always felt like I was running faster than I actually was lol, and it would also add a bit of variety into the game (and make PvP/PvE more interesting with more unique-sized characters). The current species available in-game all feel the same to me, exact same head shapes, exact same body sizes, exact same scars, exact same complexions, etc, and by the looks of it Cathar will be the no different. Edited by Chaori

I am pretty sure that there is no way they can add any of yoda's species as there is some sort of ban on revealing anything about them.

But I really hope they only keep releasing species with human-like body structures, because it would be annoying to see anything else.

But I really hope they only keep releasing species with human-like body structures, because it would be annoying to see anything else.

You'd really be annoyed by different sized races in the game? That's kind of disappointing, I thought most people would be sick of the same stuff that I am.. They're basically just slapping on a new skin to the human model, calling it a new race and selling it in cash shop.

I would pay big bucks to use a race that is actually unique. Just sayin'