Game Update 1.4 go live date

ratatech

Except they didn't do that for 1.2 or 1.3.

The release date for 1.2 was announced the Friday, April 6 for Tuesday, April 10 but got pushed back until Thursday, April 12.

The release date for 1.3 was announced on Friday, June 22 for Tuesday, June 26.

If we're going off of past precedence then we should expect a release date to be announced the Friday before 1.4 goes live. The 8 hour maintenance this week may have to do with hardware upgrades for the new high population tech they're working on but that is purely a guess.

then we're looking at a 4 day heads up. which would have been today if it was going to be released on the 18 like the poster i quoted said. hence no 1.4 on the 18 :p

4 days is about a week, which is what i said(depending on if you consider a week to be 5 days or 7 lol)

honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about now, yeah I was pissed at first, but now I think why waste time on theses when new stuff will be coming to the sale vendor. I'll just pull the mods out anyway. I'll bet these orange shells are going to look simple, elegant and epic. I love light armored black and dark silver accents with engraved steel blackened shoulder armor guards. I can imagine, how my Assassins is going to look as I gave up on my Shadow. BW is going to want to make some good looking stuff if they aspect to sell it. I'm all for that if I can get the look I want.

What upsets me is the fact that high level hard core raiding guilds will be the only ones to be able to get the new gear. For PvE, I don't understand why they have to cater to the 10% players base so they can feel special in their elitist gear. :p I want to be able to get this gear even though my schedule will not allow. Maybe it will take me longer, but I want to be able to have the gear at some point to participate when I can. I have been playing since the start of the game, and I'm only %60 BH and Collumi. :(

Edited by Innocences

This patch is a bit more modest then 1.3, more about balance adjustments, quality of life, and some new content.

so testing should not take as long as 1.3 and 1.2.

My estimate is Sept 25 or 27.

And yes, before the brigade starts a barking.... bugged, bugged, bugged....it will release with bugs. All MMO patches do. :p

What is this blasphemy? Haven't you heard? SW:TOR is the only MMO in the galaxy with flaws! Every MMO is perfect and WoW is the foundation that all MMOs should be built upon!*

* /sarcasm (Because people are dumb enough to believe something like that...)

honestly I don't see what all the fuss is about now, yeah I was pissed at first, but now I think why waste time on theses when new stuff will be coming to the sale vendor. I'll just pull the mods out anyway. I'll bet these orange shells are going to look simple, elegant and epic. I love light armored black and dark silver accents with engraved steel blackened shoulder armor guards. I can imagine, how my Assassins is going to look as I gave up on my Shadow. BW is going to want to make some good looking stuff if they aspect to sell it. I'm all for that if I can get the look I want.

What upsets me is the fact that high level hard core raiding guilds will be the only ones to be able to get the new gear. For PvE, I don't understand why they have to cater to the 10% players base so they can feel special in their elitist gear. :p I want to be able to get this gear even though my schedule will not allow. Maybe it will take me longer, but I want to be able to have the gear at some point to participate when I can. I have been playing since the start of the game, and I'm only %60 BH and Collumi. :(

The guild i belong to isn't a high level hard core raiding guild and i don't think it will change and become a hard core raiding guild anytime soon.