Shadow Testing Requested - Slow Time consuming both charges of Force Potency

CharlieBrown

I recall anecdotal instances of Wither (Slow Time) when used on multiple mobs in combination with Recklessness (Force Potency) consumes both charges of Recklessness when Wither crits twice, unlike Force Lightning (Telekinetic Throw) which only consumes one charge regardless of how many of the individual ticks crit.

The inquisitor thread with my combat logs:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=530653

Summary:

Found 3 instances of Wither crits on mutliple targets consuming both charges of Recklessness. Found 0 instances of Wither crits only consuming 1 charge of Recklessness.

I'd like to test this with the Shadow equivalents to see if it's the same / confirm findings. Volunteers?

I think what happens here is that force potency is used up when the force attack damages(crit) an additional target, unintentionally. This also happens with upheavaled-project, wherein a second force potency is used. Since slow time isn't a fixed-radius aoe based attack like Force in Balance, there is a "possibility" wherein two enemies. are hit with Slow time on thus using up 2. Indeed, Slow time is sort of AOE, but you can't cast it without selecting a "single" target. I think this should be fixed if this is a bug, or if it is intended then it should be removed IMO.:(