Code already used?

PeelRP

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this but I'm having an issue with my Origin/this website. I put in my pre-order code ages ago into Origins and it's been sitting on my account.

However, when I go to enter it into this website, it claims that the code has already been used. I am quite confused and any assistance would be welcomed.

Thank you.

If you've already put in your pre order number then it's a done deal and you wont be able to use it again.

starting december 16th those that have preordered will be getting their actual account numbers that can be then used to activate the "real game" this early access isn't being counted towards an actual game account until it launches on teh 20th

If you've already put in your pre order number then it's a done deal and you wont be able to use it again.

starting december 16th those that have preordered will be getting their actual account numbers that can be then used to activate the "real game" this early access isn't being counted towards an actual game account until it launches on teh 20th

I don't understand what you mean. If I were to be invited to early access I would be unable to play the game simply because I haven't been allowed access to my own account. I cannot set up a subscription using my own code.