*Item Binding - Quality of Life Improvements*

DkSharktooth

My Suggestion, improve the BOP item restrictions to having an indefinite trade-in time or at least a month trade-in time. The current system is simply griefing both the players and the customer service staff.

Examples & Quality of Life Improvements:

Example1: Player 1 purchases the wrong pve or pvp item from a vendor. Player 1 has to go through item restoration tickets with customer support, but if it's been longer than 72 hours, Player 1 just wasted his comms and has to vendor the item and regrind for it. Player 1 is not a happy camper.

the best method to implement this is to simply "sell" the item back for a refund on coms or a item token. it wont be too hard to do as other games have done something similar in the past.
Edited by DkSharktooth

i can understand if you respec and have a different role requiring different gear set bonuses. i will only agree with your solution because of changing roles from respecing which you said nothing of.

i should further add that as a penalty you should lose your augment slots too. (augments if you fail to remove them also) no cool down nor limited time is needed. you just have to pay for a new kit and slot fee.

the best method to implement this is to simply "sell" the item back for a refund on coms or a item token. it wont be too hard to do as other games have done something similar in the past.

Example: Player 1, a level 50 marauder, has 1,000 warzone commedations. He purchases his 5 mainset pieces of battlemaster gear for his class. After playing with his friends, he discovers that the pvp juggernaut 4 set bonus is actually better for the marauder class in pvp (10% damage for 5 seconds after leaping). Now player 1 wants to get the pvp juggernaut set but has no way to trade in his current pvp marauder set.

Cheers

Seems to me, player 1 needs to learn that Marauders use medium armor and Juggernauts use heavy so this would be pointless :rolleyes:

I agree with this, would be a nice thing to add to decrease all the situations of "fs, i accidentally got the wrong piece...". I do believe they have a policy where they will refund/swap/restore 3 items within a 3 month period so at least 3 of your items should have been able to be swapped.

Seems to me, player 1 needs to learn that Marauders use medium armor and Juggernauts use heavy so this would be pointless :rolleyes:

Seems to me that you need to realise that he would be talking about the armorings in war hero gear that hold the set bonus - therefore maras can and do use the jugg set bonus. He would however need to get a jugg dps BM set to then get the war hero.

Edited by Kanjir

I agree with this, would be a nice thing to add to decrease all the situations of "fs, i accidentally got the wrong piece...". I do believe they have a policy where they will refund/swap/restore 3 items within a 3 month period so at least 3 of your items should have been able to be swapped.

Seems to me that you need to realise that he would be talking about the armorings in war hero gear that hold the set bonus - therefore maras can and do use the jugg set bonus. He would however need to get a jugg dps BM set to then get the war hero.

Example: Player 1, a level 50 marauder, has 1,000 warzone commedations. He purchases his 5 mainset pieces of battlemaster gear for his class.

Yep, it's me needing to realize alright. Thanks for playing ->

transfer the armoring for jugg pvp set bonus into medium armor shell works. The shell has the armor rating (light/med/hev) and the armoring has no armor rating attached to it. So yes, you can put jugg armoring into medium armor piece and equipt it on your marauder.

transfer the armoring for jugg pvp set bonus into medium armor shell works. The shell has the armor rating (light/med/hev) and the armoring has no armor rating attached to it. So yes, you can put jugg armoring into medium armor piece and equipt it on your marauder.

On WH yes

Campaign and War Hero gear carry the set bonus on the armoring.

Well of course, but you had no mention of PvE gear. You said "Battlemaster" in your post so if that's not what you meant, maybe you should edit it to reflect your true intentions and thoughts of your idea.

Yep, it's me needing to realize alright. Thanks for playing ->

Yes, this is what every Mara in the game is doing that. If you don't know that every Mara is using Jugg WH armorings for the set bonus you either 1. don't play one and aren't qualified to comment on it or 2. are a terrible baddie and not qualified to comment on it.

Yes, this is what every Mara in the game is doing that. If you don't know that every Mara is using Jugg WH armorings for the set bonus you either 1. don't play one and aren't qualified to comment on it or 2. are a terrible baddie and not qualified to comment on it.

Can I be both, "not qualified" and a "terrible baddie"? If you would have READ his original post he stated Battlemaster as his idea. I think you need to L2R ;)