Darth Caedus vs Yoda

BrandonSM

I don't like Caedus as a character, but I respect the fact that he is powerful. Truthfully, I am not a big fan of the god-mode powers that get displayed in the EU but I still acknowledge those powers and use them as evidence in debates such as these.

I'm sure Yoda has some uber-leet power, but since we are going by what we have seen and after some extra research, I would say that Caedus wins. But I don't think it would be easy.

No one said it would be easy.

Yoda has only basic powers, meaning simple powers. The only difference is, his mastery of these powers are nearly at the same level of Luke.

Since Yoda is on a lockdown by Lucas, we won't see anything in his earlier years unfortunately..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caedus towards the end of his life was starting to achieve that force god status, many Jedi stated that only Luke Skywalker would be able to defeat Darth Caedus and whilst no he couldn't handle full on Luke, neither could anybody else, ever.

He came closer than almost everybody else, whilst he was not as powerful as Sidious in the force, I would say he was definitely better than Sidious in lightsaber combat, in-fact people didn't even consider Kyle Katarn strong enough to handle Caedus.

In my full opinion, I think the only reason people doubt Caedus as a Sith and his power, is just because he was 'emo'(apparently) and modern day hipsters think 'emo' is a no-no.

I think Caedus could beat Sidious in Lightsaber combat, but Sidious destroys him with the Force. I don't think Caedus has done anything(besides that whole Oneness thing) to rival Sidious' epic feats.

No one said it would be easy.

Yoda has only basic powers, meaning simple powers. The only difference is, his mastery of these powers are nearly at the same level of Luke.

Since Yoda is on a lockdown by Lucas, we won't see anything in his earlier years unfortunately..

I think Yoda understood how important the simple powers are. But I do believe he had some knowledge of the more rare powers like: Morichro and Malacia. I don't think he has used these powers, most likely because he was never presented with the oppurtunity. 800 years is a long time to study the Force, I suppose. But Yoda was indeed a very proficient user of Farsight, he seemed to have a very good knowledge of Force visions as well.

I wonder why Lucas has that lockdown on Yoda. Maybe he doesn't even know what the Yoda species is.