Gearing my 31/0/10

Gramdar

Hey guys. I decided to take a little break from operations, and decided to gear myself for pvp.

My question would be, how should i gear myself? Should i go full Survivor? Full Stalker? Mixed? Full Stalker with a Shield?

Is it a matter of preference or a certain combination is plain better?

For pvp just grab the Stalker gear and make sure to use a focus and not a shield. In full dps gear your survivability is only slightly less than a Darkness Assassin in full tank gear. But your damage will be significantly higher. Not sure if you want to keep the exact same spec as you do for pve, but you'll want to move some talents around since you will not be shielding any attacks.

Yes get rid of dark ward, I would also take the two points you have in swelling shadows and put them in lightning recovery.

This^ But I would also give a go at this (http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200rfMozrskZoZf0cRr.2) with 2 points left where you can put wherever.

For PvP this build offers pretty much the same survivability, yet a ton more damage output. My wither hits for about 1.5k where as Death Field hits 3.5k. You also have maul proc which can easily hit 3k+. With well timed interupts/stuns you can burst down healers, which is something you can't really say with 31/0/10.

Good luck with your pvp endeavors!

I've got a similar situation. I'm also 31/0/10 and have started my gear grind. I've got full BM stalker with one piece of WH (chest).

What's the best progression from there? Should I re mod some of my BM or just go straight to WH? Which WH pieces give the best jumps in stats...ie, is there a typical order people go in when getting their WH pieces?

What's the best progression from there? Should I re mod some of my BM or just go straight to WH? Which WH pieces give the best jumps in stats...ie, is there a typical order people go in when getting their WH pieces?

If you haven't upgraded your lightsaber and focus to War Hero yet, I would say do that first. Then look at the Battlemaster pieces you have left to upgrade and find the War Hero pieces that would give you the biggest boost in stats.

If you haven't upgraded your lightsaber and focus to War Hero yet, I would say do that first. Then look at the Battlemaster pieces you have left to upgrade and find the War Hero pieces that would give you the biggest boost in stats.

Sweet. Thanks bro.