Last time I wrote about this, the ingame ticket was removed

no, you should ask everyone you queued up with, otherwise when you queue with a group it should put you in different ops possibly, otherwise you arent really queuing for all available. This is so simple to comprehend...some people...

Then tell me how I ask everyone I am queuing with when I am queued up on my own?

Then tell me how I ask everyone I am queuing with when I am queued up on my own?

"This has now happend two times for me, both time while in a full group of premades.", your words.... if its just you queuing, as long as your sure to check all the boxes, you should get it. If you have a problem not getting the comms off of a solo queue, then post it on here, but as long as its a premade i can tell you with 99% certainty what you are doing wrong and that it is working as intended .

Edited by DakoHawk

"This has now happend two times for me, both time while in a full group of premades.", your words.... if its just you queuing, as long as your sure to check all the boxes, you should get it. If you have a problem not getting the comms off of a solo queue, then post it on here, but as long as its a premade i can tell you with 99% certainty what you are doing wrong and that it is working as intended .

I was not talking about myself, I was talking about other people in this thread. In my oppinion, you should ALWATS be rewardes as long as YOUR OWN reward is "available" and you shouldnt be consirned about others.

I was not talking about myself, I was talking about other people in this thread. In my oppinion, you should ALWATS be rewardes as long as YOUR OWN reward is "available" and you shouldnt be consirned about others.

Lol, in that case you might wanna replace "me" with "them or "us". IMO when you make a premade for comms, which is defeating the purpose of the comms in the first place, you dont get to cheat the system by having one person not be eligible or uncheck one hm or op.