The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Whats the status on Ilum revamp?

Toweleeeie

I would at the very least rebuild the current RvR basin into something that would equal one of WARs RvR basins though.

Which would be nice if the engine could handle the demand :(

How awesome would it be to have WAR style keep sieges?

Devs talked about an Ilum 'world event' to be 'around January' so that's when we're speculating that Ilum will make it's return. Of course the devs dont ever really tell us anything, so it's all speculation

Coming January 1st to forums near you: "Where the hell is my promised Ilum"

And then you wonder why devs don't tell you anything.

its not hard for a dev to keep his mouth shut if they dont want their customers speculating about stuff. yet another thing Bioware can learn from Anet :eek:

the dev could have even talked about it and not mentioned a month. . .not mentioned they want it for the anniversary to the 'ilum debacle'.

Edited by FourTwent

Devs talked about an Ilum 'world event' to be 'around January' so that's when we're speculating that Ilum will make it's return. Of course the devs dont ever really tell us anything, so it's all speculation

Truth spoken! Their "Soon™" talk is the most backwards community interactment policy on the planet. You shouldn't be afraid to talk to us, because if we're still here, that means we're pretty darn tolerant.

I'd be more concerned about Jan 31st..... or Feb, March, April, May, June, July etc. myself. :(

RvR has been MIA since 1.2.... so 5 months now? and was never really there to start with.... Bioware EA need to prove that they actually can DO RvR with SWTOR and sooner rather than later.