so..does anyone know if Revan Died or not

ubergeekzilla

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I never played that other game. I shouldn't have to be playing it now.

2. The whole Jedi-to-Sith-to-Jedi thing is cheap - especially for upstaging the arc of the films by trying to make it cooler.

3. I can't walk three feet in SWTOR without someone telling me how wonderful Revan was, which is tedious.

in the flashpoint where you go to the foundary...you dont strike him down. he just dissapears. did he die or just transport or what...does anyone know for sure. has bioware officially said what has happened

If he lived or really did die is irrelevant. Whats more important is what happened to his mask >.>.

He used fold space good chance he's alive.

I believe the actual ability is called "Force Warp", but i hope he's dead. This Revan doesn't deserve the humiliation of another return at the hands of bioware, they ruined him in this game and the Revan novel, i'm just hoping they don't ruin him again.

This is coming from someone who truly enjoyed Kotor, and liked revan. (although meetra is better :p)

While many thought that Malgus was going to return in Terror From Beyond Operation. It could highly be possible for it to be Revan. While, I'm not 100% sure it's Revan I hope it is him so we can get a little more closure that he survived and is still awesome. And it's way more better than that fagole Malgus.

If it is Revan let's hope we don't have to kill him again......

Edited by Pplwithnolives

While many thought that Malgus was going to return in Terror From Beyond Operation. It could highly be possible for it to be Revan. While, I'm not 100% sure it's Revan I hope it is him so we can get a little more closure that he survived and is still awesome. And it's way more better than that fagole Malgus.

If it is Revan let's hope we don't have to kill him again......

Its probably not going to be Revan for the OP, more then likely its going to be Malgus. Because why would Revan hate the Republic? He has no reason to, Malgus hates both the Empire and Republic and its said that someone who hates you(so either side could work)...so its likely Malgus.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Its probably not going to be Revan for the OP, more then likely its going to be Malgus. Because why would Revan hate the Republic? He has no reason to, Malgus hates both the Empire and Republic and its said that someone who hates you(so either side could work)...so its likely Malgus.

don't forget the huge malgus statue being adverised all over the place, seem a bit of a coincidence with the timing

This is speculation.

Until he returns--if he returns--he is dead--defeated by four level 37 dudes.

and the emperor (the most powerful being in the galaxy in his time, so powerful there is even debates on who is more powerful him or sidious) was killed by 1 level 50 character and a companion. but that is game design, so what is your point?

Levels don't matter in lore, so just because Revan was beaten by lvl 37+ chars doesn't mean a damn thing same for the Emperor(which even then, it wasn't the Emperor). Revan was beat by highly seasoned Bounty Huner/Mandalorian, Imperial Agent, Sith Warrior, and Sith Inquisitor. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Levels don't matter in lore, so just because Revan was beaten by lvl 37+ chars doesn't mean a damn thing same for the Emperor(which even then, it wasn't the Emperor). Revan was beat by highly seasoned Bounty Huner/Mandalorian, Imperial Agent, Sith Warrior, and Sith Inquisitor.

http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwars-podcast-98-our-interview-with-biowares-hall-hood/

in that interview we are told it is the emperor and he is dead, we are also told in star wars its not impossible to come back from the dead

I believe the actual ability is called "Force Warp", but i hope he's dead. This Revan doesn't deserve the humiliation of another return at the hands of bioware, they ruined him in this game and the Revan novel, i'm just hoping they don't ruin him again.

This is coming from someone who truly enjoyed Kotor, and liked revan. (although meetra is better :p)

Fold Space is what its called.

But it would not only violate canon if he knew this ability, but how could he even learn it? Being trapped by the Emperor for 300 years..

http://torwars.com/2012/08/22/torwars-podcast-98-our-interview-with-biowares-hall-hood/

in that interview we are told it is the emperor and he is dead, we are also told in star wars its not impossible to come back from the dead

It wasn't the Emperor, in game you received a mail about the Emperor. (Forget if its in the SW or JK line) That the Emperor is still alive.

Fold Space is what its called.

But it would not only violate canon if he knew this ability, but how could he even learn it? Being trapped by the Emperor for 300 years..

yet another case of some1 citing canon as a reason for something to be impossible when canon really does not back up this claim at all.

this is set 3000+ years before Luke meets the Aang Ti. how on earth do you know what the Aang Ti was doing 3000+ years ago? the only way revan folding space would break canon is if we had a canon account of everything that every single Aang TI did over this time period. which we don't have, in fact we don't even know what one of the Aang TI was doing during the TOR era.

ok so revan has been trapped by the emperor for 300 years, but ppl forget the fact that he lived for 40+ years before that. again we haven't seen what revan did for every day of his life, he could have learned the ability any time, just because we haven't been told about it doesn't mean it can't have happened.

i'm no revan fanboy. but i do hate so much when ppl use canon to back up their views, when it seems they don't understand how canon works

yet another case of some1 citing canon as a reason for something to be impossible when canon really does not back up this claim at all.

this is set 3000+ years before Luke meets the Aang Ti. how on earth do you know what the Aang Ti was doing 3000+ years ago? the only way revan folding space would break canon is if we had a canon account of everything that every single Aang TI did over this time period. which we don't have, in fact we don't even know what one of the Aang TI was doing during the TOR era.

ok so revan has been trapped by the emperor for 300 years, but ppl forget the fact that he lived for 40+ years before that. again we haven't seen what revan did for every day of his life, he could have learned the ability any time, just because we haven't been told about it doesn't mean it can't have happened.

i'm no revan fanboy. but i do hate so much when ppl use canon to back up their views, when it seems they don't understand how canon works

Um, if he knew Fold Space why didnt he use when fighting the Emperor?

The Aang Ti were only discovered by anyone in Rise of the Empire Era.

They didnt have interstellar travel until around when the JO discovered them.

Plus, Revan spent more than half of his life as a Jedi Knight, then he became a Sith Lord for a short period of his life and then he became a Jedi Master. Settling in with Bastila Shan.

How do you know his exact age?

Also, where do you see an open space in there where he went to the Rift and discovered the Aing-Ti and learned the Fold Space Ability?

Also, if it was during his Sith Lord time, they would have tried to kill him as they are monks of the Living Force. Doesnt seem like they would welcome a Dark-Sider..