OotiniCast

jasoneth

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Teo,

Just want to give you an update on where I am on OotiniCast. Back In Jan. I left a post on your forums I was at show #110. I have now reached show #160, launch of patch 2.9 Conquest. I've really enjoyed all the interviews you guys have done. Started using some of Bill's tips of selling goods on the GTN for myself and my guild.

Teo, I hope it's okay to ask Redna if The Republic show with Larry Evert is still going on? Don't see any new shows on Gamebreaker or Hyperspace Beacon. Keep up the great work everyone love your show.

Just want to give you an update on where I am on OotiniCast. Back In Jan. I left a post on your forums I was at show #110. I have now reached show #160, launch of patch 2.9 Conquest. I've really enjoyed all the interviews you guys have done. Started using some of Bill's tips of selling goods on the GTN for myself and my guild.

Teo, I hope it's okay to ask Redna if The Republic show with Larry Evert is still going on? Don't see any new shows on Gamebreaker or Hyperspace Beacon. Keep up the great work everyone love your show.

Glad you're still going! You'll be caught up soon enough. :)

As far as The Republic goes, it's still running, they're just slow in updating. GameBreaker scaled right back, and unclear whether it'll be a going concern. However, you can find all episodes on The Republic on YouTube here, right up to the present.

Ootini War Room Deployment 5

Welcome to the War Room! This week Turg, Jacket and Pez provide an introduction to PvP, defining terms and some basic Ranked PvP group comps. They then give some brief comments on current and future class changes, and give their opinion on the progress of PvP updates.

As someone recently said to Jacket, "Bro, do you even medpac?"

OotiniCast Episode 206

In the news we cover*the upcoming Game Update 3.2.1, the return of the Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Event, and more. We then discuss feedback from last week's topic on the value of progression raiding guilds, amongst other topics, including just what's happening with "better than cross-server".