Clone Wars is trully Canon,interview on GL and the the subject

Lord_Karsk

George working on the show explains why its so bad.

You come on every Clone Wars thread and say how bad it is. Honestly, its like your trolling.

Anyway,

We all knew how it was in fact higher canon than the books, games and anything C-Canon and below.

Fun interview on how George Lucas is working on the show etc.

Go to 16.15

http://www.starwars.com/watch/transmission_cvi_aug_24_2012.html

He's not working on the show, he just wants his name on it. He's not writing any of the story, he "supervises" to make sure no one messes with Anakin Skywalker. If it's a hit, he gets credit. If it bombs, he gets to blame somebody. Standard Georgio tactics, nothing to see here.

As far as Jedi/Sith canon goes, I hate it. But I love the clone stories. Rex, Domino Squad (or what's left of it), all that, that's the good stuff. Mad love for the Umbara storyline.

Edited by Malles

I guess I skipped over the part where it said it was canon?

Anyone got the time what those words were said? Having troubling believing that EU rehash of Clone Wars could be considered canon. :confused:

TCW is more canon than C-Canon. Its in fact got a new level, Leland Chee stated this a coupel of times.

TCW is more canon than C-Canon. Its in fact got a new level, Leland Chee stated this a coupel of times.

I was just wondering about T-canon, do you know if it applys to the other two SW annimated series as well or just TCW? I rather liked "droids". (the other was "Ewoks")

Edited by TheBentOne

I was just wondering about T-canon, do you know if it applys to the other two SW annimated series as well or just TCW? I rather liked "droids". (the other was "Ewoks")

It was just recently created for TCW, so I assume its only for TCW. Though I may be wrong.

He's not working on the show, he just wants his name on it. He's not writing any of the story, he "supervises" to make sure no one messes with Anakin Skywalker. If it's a hit, he gets credit. If it bombs, he gets to blame somebody. Standard Georgio tactics, nothing to see here.

As far as Jedi/Sith canon goes, I hate it. But I love the clone stories. Rex, Domino Squad (or what's left of it), all that, that's the good stuff. Mad love for the Umbara storyline.

I see you dident actually watch the video.Just hating on Lucas for some weird reason.

Get some talent then you can mouth off.