LF a very old interview...

Trollokdamus

... with Daniel Erickson where he talks about Sith Inquisitors.

As far as i know it was originally located on some "sithinquier.com", but it seems the site no longer exists. Strangely enough, i wasn't able to find the interview anywhere else in the internets. I wonder how come not a single fan site copypasted it for itself.

The reason why i'm looking for this interview is simple - i heard it was explained how pureblood inquisitors fit in the lore there. Additionally, it would be fun to compare their image of SI storyline back then to what we got as a result :)

While I've no idea where the interview is - and I cba to look because I'm lazy and don't care - I will point out what I've pointed out before: Purebloods are just as eligible to be made slaves in the Empire as any other species, including humans.

According to the Codex Entry "Slavery in the Empire", slaves are often prisoners and their descenants

as your ancestor, Lord Kallig explains in the Inquisitor story, his descendants were enslaved after he was murdered and disgraced

I've never heard of a single pureblood slave.

Also,

Sith Purebloods were born into positions of privilege within the Empire during this time, and were known to have been prepared from childhood to train at the Sith academy on Korriban.[92] In this way, Purebloods became members of the class known as Sith Warriors during this era. The Pureblood Warriors used their rage of their fallen ancestors to their advantage, dominating and intimidating those on their battlefield with their presence.[32]

According to this, our character shouldn't be a slave in the first place, considering he's a pureblood force-sensitive and

noone in the modern Empire knows about his ancestry.

He should have been trained in the ways of the sith since childhood, yet he arrives on Korriban as a part of a group of slaves being adult, and Harkun refers to him as a slave who has just recently gained freedom.