Leveling as a Jedi Sentinel

MindgameZ

I Have been power leveling for about 1 week now and have been a bit underleved on pretty much every planet.. i did every bonus series exept for tatooine beacuse i didnt realize it was important at the time but did more activitys to make up for the lost xp. Im in the early stages of voss and lvl 45 and i need to know how to get to lvl 50 quick without " you should rush throght content " answers... i have no problem with pve i have blown throgh 3 gold ranged dps Gold Mobs without much problems with doc but things like fp.. group queue takes forever.. and space is ner impossible ever with my grade 5 parts ( im lvl 45 btw) i just need a way to get to 50 beacuse all is fun and games ganking on tat till the 50 in recruit gear comes....

I'll second that. My goal is usually to hit 47 and steamroll the rest of the class missions. I've not met a boss yet I couldn't solo at 47. From there, go to Ilum and Belsavis. It should only take you 2 days, 3 tops, to get to 50 if you do all of the dailies, including heroics.

Additionally, if you are an avid PvPer, you can go ahead and start grinding for war zone/rated war zone commendations. You're going to need a lot of them for full War Hero gear.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying but if you can handle it finish your class quest then you will be able to do daily quests on Ilum and Belsavis which provide a ton of XP.

There is so much xp doing the daily quests. The entire ilum zone is crazy. Do the planet arc while you do the dailies for the first time. An insane amount of xp there.