The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who would win Vader or Malgus?

Tegija

4 randoms?This is a gameplay mechanic.The Emperor's Wrath and Darth Nox are more powerful individually than Malgus the crybaby pissant.

Incorrect.

It's canon that 4 faced him as far as I'm aware, though we just don't know who, the HOT, Barsen'Thor, Havoc Major and the Admiral of the Voidwolfs' ex fleet, or Darth Nox, The Wrath, Cipher 9 and the Champion of the Great Hunt.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect.

It's canon that 4 faced him as far as I'm aware, though we just don't know who, the HOT, Barsen'Thor, Havoc Major and the Admiral of the Voidwolfs' ex fleet, or Darth Nox, The Wrath, Cipher 9 and the Champion of the Great Hunt.

Yes ,Purple,i have seen this many times including in wookiepedia.It's still based on a gameplay mechanic and there is no chance in hell Malgus is as powerful as Nox,Wrath,Cipher 9 and GCotGH combined.There is simply no chance.

Maybe all 4 of them went there and killed him,it doesn't have mean it took the combined power of all of them to do it.

Not only that ,the Hero of Tython should be absolutely more powerful than him,alone.Emperor's Voice even in a weakened state> Malgus.

Edited by Kaedusz

The Emperor is over-all more powerful, in combat? he's absolutely not infallible, Malgus is easily more impressive on a combat level.

An AK-47 is more impressive than an atom bomb on a shooting bullets level.The comparison is obviously inflated but the idea is clear.

Edited by Kaedusz

An AK-47 is more impressive than an atom bomb on a shooting bullets level.The comparison is obviously inflated but the idea is clear.

Lightsaber abilities:

Darth Malgus is a powerhouse duellist whom likely mastered Form V duelling.

Sith Emperor has only basic capabilities with a lightsaber as stated in the Revan novel.

Darth Malgus wins.

Combat-applicable Force powers:

Darth Malgus has lightning, Telekinesis, Force Rage, Force Scream, Force Crush, Force Maelstrom.

Sith Emperor has more powerful Lightning, basic illusions, Mind Domination(can be resisted), telekinesis.

Darth Malgus wins.

Darth Malgus is by long and far the better combatant, the HoT defeating the Emperor's Voice doesn't mean he/she should automatically beat every other Sith in the Empire in a battle.

Lightsaber abilities:

Sith Emperor has only basic capabilities with a lightsaber as stated in the Revan novel.

Darth Malgus wins.

Darth Malgus has lightning, Telekinesis, Force Rage, Force Scream, Force Crush, Force Maelstrom.

Sith Emperor has more powerful Lightning, basic illusions, Mind Domination(can be resisted), telekinesis.

Darth Malgus wins.

Darth Malgus is by long and far the better combatant, the HoT defeating the Emperor's Voice doesn't mean he/she should automatically beat every other Sith in the Empire in a battle.

Can't tell if you are trying to somehow troll me on purpose or you are really that (censored)

Can't tell if you are trying to somehow troll me on purpose or you are really that (censored)

Nope I am proving an opinion, if you want to resort to childish xbox level trolling and insulting as you've been doing for weeks then go right ahead, but don't think I'll ever care about your opinion or whatever you have to state, if you want to look like an ignoramus go right ahead.

Lightsaber abilities:

Darth Malgus wins.

Darth Malgus wins.

Force Scream is involuntary.....:p I know you know this, but just saying just incase some don't know.

Force Scream is involuntary.....:p I know you know this, but just saying just incase some don't know.

Considering how easy it was to make him flip tables (or in his case bulkheads) I doubt it would take much for him to do it in combat.

Also I am pretty sure that is one of his abilities in the False Emperor battle, i know game mechanics dont exactly hold weight but it's worth noting.

Considering how easy it was to make him flip tables (or in his case bulkheads) I doubt it would take much for him to do it in combat.

Also I am pretty sure that is one of his abilities in the False Emperor battle, i know game mechanics dont exactly hold weight but it's worth noting.

It'd be cool if that fight's abilities were canon for him, that little 3 way force choke he did... Dayumn.

But yeh, he used a shock and the warrior-style force scream in that fight.

It's involuntary trust me, otherwise every time a Sith got angry they would be able to do so, it's just a random thing. Not particularly useful in combat situations.

It's involuntary trust me, otherwise every time a Sith got angry they would be able to do so, it's just a random thing. Not particularly useful in combat situations.

Fair enough, though I find it weird that you can actively use it as an ability in the games, ah well Game Mechanics can't exactly stand up as evidence in the canon.

Fair enough, though I find it weird that you can actively use it as an ability in the games, ah well Game Mechanics can't exactly stand up as evidence in the canon.

It's also got a bit of an odd appearance...

It's usually portrayed as an invisible force that pretty much attacks the brain, makes the users body arch backwards and tilt his head up, whereas in TOR, it's a body move, shooting some telekinetic force into the foe...

It's also got a bit of an odd appearance...

It's usually portrayed as an invisible force that pretty much attacks the brain, makes the users body arch backwards and tilt his head up, whereas in TOR, it's a body move, shooting some telekinetic force into the foe...

Well its a telekinetic attack essentially, TOR are just taking that and making it into a move.

Makes a degree of sense.

I'm finding my Satele Shan analysis (specifically the physical and mental parts) less than satisfactory. So I may need to do some more research on her.

Fatal Alliance may have some good info on her as she's probably as close as we have to her prime in there. Don't know if you've already checked that novel but just throwing it out there

Fatal Alliance may have some good info on her as she's probably as close as we have to her prime in there. Don't know if you've already checked that novel but just throwing it out there

If need be, I'll just Wookiee it and let people sort it out from there. Then I'll read the novel.

The only "troll" here is the one throwing around insults and name-calling A.K.A - you.

apparently you have no idea of the definition of a troll,among other things.

Because ''*censored*'' is an insult?As a response to someone that is trying to prove that Malgus > Vitiate?

P.S i am trying real hard here to not call things with their real name,because of the forum rules of conduct

Edited by Kaedusz