The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who would win Vader or Malgus?

Tegija

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vader would stomp Malgus and make his Djem-So proficiency look amateur at best, Vader wins no matter what version, Malgus doesn't stand a chance.

Vader Pre-suit used Djem So.

I thought he couldnt use Djem So post-suit and kind of made his unofficial form combining sequences from Djem So and other forms?

Anyway, Vader stomps Malgus to the ground and then cooks him up to his rakk dogs.

Edited by BrandonSM

Vader Pre-suit used Djem So.

I thought he couldnt use Djem So post-suit and kind of made his unofficial form combining sequences from Djem So and other forms?

Anyway, Vader stomps Malgus to the ground and then cooks him up to his rakk dogs.

He used Djem-So/Shien more than anything else and after the suit used Makashi and Soresu elements.

Darth Vader would smash Darth Malgus into the dirt, rip out Malgus's respirator and feed him dirt, as Malgus was trying to breathe Vader would make his day worse by Force Chocking him to death. Edited by Tuscad

I want Vader to win so badly, but if we are talking suit Vader then Vader would lose because Malgus can use Force Lightning to short circut Vader's Life Support.

No he could not, Starkiller tried that, backed up with two pylons on freaking Kamino, Vader only knelt down, the only reason he was killed by lightning in ROTJ was because Sidious was the person electrocuting him, at point blank range, whilst missing an arm and he still made it all the way from the throne room to the docking bay.

No he could not, Starkiller tried that, backed up with two pylons on freaking Kamino, Vader only knelt down, the only reason he was killed by lightning in ROTJ was because Sidious was the person electrocuting him, at point blank range, whilst missing an arm and he still made it all the way from the throne room to the docking bay.

I believe that was non canon and was just for gameplay purposes, if I recall correctly the book didn't have him do anything like that, although to my admission I haven't read the book since 2010 (If it did then that is ridiculous, Pylons charged with lightning should be able to kill anyone even a Force User let alone short out a life support system, also Vader had lost a hand). I just considered something I hadn't before though, didn't Sidious have the most deadly Force Lightning out of all of the Force Users that have wielded it? If he did then I can easily accept Vader as the winner in a duel against Malgus.

Edited by Tuscad

I believe that was non canon and was just for gameplay purposes, if I recall correctly the book didn't have him do anything like that, although to my admission I haven't read the book since 2010 (If it did then that is ridiculous, Pylons charged with lightning should be able to kill anyone even a Force User let alone short out a life support system, also Vader had lost a hand). I just considered something I hadn't before though, didn't Sidious have the most deadly Force Lightning out of all of the Force Users that have wielded it? If he did then I can easily accept Vader as the winner in a duel against Malgus.

I believe it was still in the novel, but it wasn't quite as over the top.

Sidious didn't only have the most powerful lightning he bent Master Windu's lightsaber with it, nothing like that has ever happened before or since.

I believe it was still in the novel, but it wasn't quite as over the top.

Sidious didn't only have the most powerful lightning he bent Master Windu's lightsaber with it, nothing like that has ever happened before or since.

I wish Sidious was the only Sith to have Force Lightning (I believe Wolfninja was the person that said that all of the time), it would have made him more unique and shown off his bad ***ery better. I went back and changed my post if you are interested :p

Edited by Tuscad

Before their injuries, Vader hands down. With their injuries, Malgus would have the edge.

:csw_vader: - "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

In the comics, vader was lured into a trap by 8 jedi who tried to kill him, 5 of them were masters - Vader kills all of them - Malgus wouldn't stand a chance :D

I wish Sidious was the only Sith to have Force Lightning (I believe Wolfninja was the person that said that all of the time), it would have made him more unique and shown off his bad ***ery better. I went back and changed my post if you are interested :p

Well its what I heard(can't really remember the source of it though), but yes it really would have made him more unique and show everyone why he is the most powerful sith lord ever.

Everyone here wants vader to win for their love of the original trilogy, but it took 4 men to throw Malgus down a pit. He may not even be dead.

Vader is a Sith juggernaut, and Malgus is a cross between all 4 Sith (advanced) classes.

Malgus would win, just by sheer power.