Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

One would think on a day like this the dev tracker would be alive...

Lord_Karsk

They kinda should, they can learn a lot from it in order to improve swtor =] Also yeah a day like this, but Tusday is the official release date, today's just the prepurchase headstart people.

The pre order head start may as well just be the official start...I remember when this game came out, probably the majority of the players started during early access.

Thing I dislike about Dev Tracker is we get very little for days then suddenly pages of comments saying they have read a load of posts. I can bearly keep up with the front page of posts and I am on here every day if they only check the forums once a week it would be an impossible job. Also when we suddenly we get a dozen dev posts mostly saying they have read something if there was actually some important info I would easily miss it as most of the info is just "Great post, we have had a good read of this, keep up the good work." Which i tend to ignore.

Thing I dislike about Dev Tracker is we get very little for days then suddenly pages of comments saying they have read a load of posts.

Really? The 28 posts between the 18th and 24th looked pretty well spread out.

I don't think the named names on the Community Team work weekends, however.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.