What Do You Wish?(for the game-ha ha)

Evilbecky

I would really like to see more selections in the class departments and also some more customization selections with races and looks of characters. I think it would be nice to have a few more allies than what we have maybe make it an add on to be purchased they've done things like that with other games. :rolleyes:

A free flight 3D environment in space. Keep what we have now avaiable for those that like it, but add this for those of us that want to pvp in space.

Please! ^ Having some sort of free flight would be incredible! I also want my in game barber shop! Gosh darn it I want a haircut and I want it NOW! :mad::mad::mad:

Pet battles

I hate Pokemon.

Personally, I'd like to have houses. Whether in the middle of nowhere, or in an instance, I'd love to build a house on Hutta for my agent.

Mini-thread: what house would you want your house on?

faster travel times with no cool downs involved.

race/species costume/holograms looking buffs to make you look like certain unplayable ones.

the list could go on and on but why should i give ideas for the f2p token shop.:(

I hate Pokemon.

So what? I actually have never played any pokemon game, but when WoW said they are going to have pet battles I thought it is a nice thing to have in an MMO. More mini games is always a good thing, having something to do with the pets could also be interesting, and if I get some PvP at spawn points for rare mops I would be pretty happy. And people who don't like can just ignore it.... so everybody wins with having such a thing in SWTOR.