Remember when

DragonAgeOrgins

I miss SWG.

Ya know, the good star wars MMO

Tor really starts to show what was good about SWG. Shame Lucasarts decided to put all their eggs in one basket. SWG ****ed up no question there, it was more a case of pissing of the community than ruining the game (imo!), but I know it's a touchy subject. I think in it's final stage that game had so much to offer, you had the theme-parks, instances, heroics that actually meant something. But you more importantly a community, people would hang around in mos eisley cantina and just chat, role-play whilst reading a book or doing something else, it was a place to hang out. not just grind, lots of little extra quirks like life day, fishing, retro games inside the game, sabakk etc had a charm that kept you interested and made it more than just, shoot 5 spawns,,,level up...keep grinding and space at times really awed me it was impressively beautiful. Sure graphics are better in TOR but they aren't being used to impress the sceanary feels lacking sorry to say really I am. I wish it would suddenly pick up I want the star wars mmo we were promised.

Look I'm trying to get along with Tor but the game feels shallow the universe feels small and unimpressive, Corusent feels cramped and bland... not like this impressive skyscrapper city, there's no sense of community at all in game, not even speech bubbles, it's people running past each other to go into a story area. That's all there is. Wish it was as good as KOTOR games were.

OFF topic anyhoo...What I miss was the Concept Art wowing me making me think I'd be impressed by the sceanry vast skyscrappers, swamps...only to crush them when the game looks a cross over between clones wars animation and bland repetitive scenery. I don't think much of the graphics over all, I think more so the style, it lacks charecter or depth.

Edited by NiborBinks
typos I'm a perfectionist.

I miss my old guild Bloodlines, I stopped playing like 4 or 5 months ago cause I got really busy, man I logged onto zakkeg beast today and there are like 12 people on the entire thing, none of which want to quest ^_^ I miss Wikka and all the other cool people I used to quest with : ) Is there anyway to flag yourself for questing, have lightsaber, will travel.