Give Us More Fluff God Damnit!

MossDawson

We have nothing to do at end game. Give us player housing, let us be able to change how our ship looks on the inside, give us a damned player tab.

EA is saying Pay to Play is dead? No don't blame the business model you hacks, blame your lousy game.

You're losing subscribers EA/Bioware GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

Here's more junk I can't even put on this lousy game's site.

http://estarwars.org/2012/08/23/furries-in-my-swtor/

We have nothing to do at end game. Give us player housing, let us be able to change how our ship looks on the inside, give us a damned player tab.

EA is saying Pay to Play is dead? No don't blame the business model you hacks, blame your lousy game.

You're losing subscribers EA/Bioware GIVE US WHAT WE WANT

Here's more junk I can't even put on this lousy game's site.

http://estarwars.org/2012/08/23/furries-in-my-swtor/

Actually you have nothing to do.I have plenty.As far as the fluff well that would be fine with me.It gets a little old people thinking they talk for everyone.Unless you have a frog in your pocket.In that case carry on.

I'm really starting to feel this pinch myself.

I have 5 level 50s. 2 of them are fully campaigned out. 3 of them are full rakata/BH and as min/max'd as I can get while I wait for campaign drops.

It's especially bad at night time when the server dies down. I'm a bit of a nightowl and once 1-2AM rolls around my options for doing things are dramatically limited.

I've farmed up all the datacrons-- many times.

I've leveled every crew skill and a few extras.

My only 3 choices anymore are level more alts (which I'm running out of), PvP (which I don't enjoy), or grind dailies.

Sure I play more than I probably should and it's my own fault that I have nothing to do, but it's getting to the point where quite a few of us on the nerdcore end are quickly running out of stuff to do (which to be honest we ran out of stuff to do months ago-- we're running out of stuff to re-do at this point).

We need more non-linear soloable grinds.