The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Where does this drop?

PowerReaper

You do realise, what he/she typed was already on the link you provided? Don't be lazy and google the name of the mob.

Well before i made this thread i spent an hour looking for the mob + about 10 - 15 minutes looking on google. I know the Instructor drops it i just need to know where he is, hell even a hint is good.

In the screenshot there are 2 different models. I'm positive I have looted the purple looking one on taris as I was levelling up. It was south from the initial Imp base. I would say within the first 15 quests of the story line.

But you can get the same looking version from the basic PVP vendor in the fleet. Either the Sith warrior basic PVP vendor or the lowbie guy near Jensen

Yes I did read it but here's my advice how about you look it up yourself.

I really don't understand your logic, you post on a thread that is named Where is this drop. In another post you say you know where it drops but you won't tell me? even tho you posted that. Why does every thread even the simple ones have to turn into a pointless ridiculous argument? You sir are basically the entire definition of fail

0/10

Edited by PowerReaper

Yep your a complete waste of my time and everyone else's.

How am i waste of your time? in fact you wasted your on time posting on a thread asking where to look and instead of replying to what the thread was asking you reply with a "go look yourself?" like i said before you sir fail. And another sad part is you knew where it was :< anyway drop it <3

Edited by PowerReaper