more orginized crafting window - add hierarchy?

mrshemerk

Hi,

as Cybermech, I literary have dozens of craft-able schematics, and it become very hard to find the one I need.

the existing filter box are insufficient.

I suggest a small change to help organize and track your available schematics:

for example, add hierarchy that can be opened by +\- buttons - where you can see all the mod of the same family (armoring \ mod \ barrel) etc.

if we're talking about armors - then a list of all Chest \ legs \ waist pieces, etc.

Well why not make drop-down menu of all the items? Like Click and the pick Barrels, Sniper guns and only what you pick shows up.

It be great if we can track all stats too. Like a drop-down and pick Aim, So all Aim items only shows up.

Allso now whit Augments kits. Have a check box that say. "Have materials". Click it and all stuff you can make shows up.

basically have drop down lists to show Stats, per Gear slot, Lvl and Gear Type.

And now that I think of it we do NEED a way to see what schematics we have learned when we browse the GTN.

Or a "favorites" list we could create that would have our favorite schematics at the top (i.e. the ones we craft a lot).

I currently have a giant armormech list and one of my most crafted items is at the very bottom. I scroll to the bottom and have to wait several seconds for the list to populate so I can click on the schematic I want.

Or a "favorites" list we could create that would have our favorite schematics at the top (i.e. the ones we craft a lot).

I currently have a giant armormech list and one of my most crafted items is at the very bottom. I scroll to the bottom and have to wait several seconds for the list to populate so I can click on the schematic I want.

This is what i would like, If i could somehow just put ones id like to make in a list for easier access