The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

obi one and Darth Vader vs Revan and Yoda(Who would win)

DragonAgeOrgins

Exactly.

So Obi Wan might last longer then Vader due to Vader over confidence.

Then Vader might slip up.

Still leaves Raven and Yoda left. If Obi Wan could fight Yoda that would be an interesting fight since they are both elite in the light side. But it was Obi Wan who always went on missions with Vader. I never saw Yoda do what they do.

But Yoda does seem pretty strong, wise and fast.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Obi Wan might last longer then Vader due to Vader over confidence.

Then Vader might slip up.

Still leaves Raven and Yoda left. If Obi Wan could fight Yoda that would be an interesting fight since they are both elite in the light side. But it was Obi Wan who always went on missions with Vader. I never saw Yoda do what they do.

But Yoda does seem pretty strong, wise and fast.

Well. Vader in my opinion beats Obi-wan if your talking Vader in his prime.

What happened on Mustafar between him and Obi-wan didnt just impact him physically, it also impacted his "fighting" styles. He improved allot of his saber training since the duel and in fact a big portion of his training was dedicated for Obi-wan. He had prepared himself after seeing Obi-wan at his might in ROTS and was preparing to meet Obi-wan again and was prepared for the same Obi-wan on Mustafar.

I guess he didnt realize, Obi had aged and become inexperienced(Meaning he hasnt done combat in a long a** time). While Vader had stayed the same in his suit.

Revan would most-likely be taken out of the game by Vader while Obi-wan holds Yoda off with Soresu. And then when Vader joins Obi-wan, they still lose, but it would be more cool to watch :p

EDIT: I mixed the match big time.

Edited by BrandonSM

Everyone would win.

Revan: Obi wan!

Obi wan: Revan!

Revan: Vader!

Vader: Revan!- Obi wan!

Obi wan: Anakin!-Revan!

Revan: Anakin?

Vader: Obi wan?!

Obi wan: I mean..Vader..!

Vader: Yoda?- Oh shi-

Yoda: Obi wan, join sides with Vader you do?

Revan: Why is he talking like that? Is there something wrong with him?

Obi wan: He's MAH bro!

Vader: You underestimated the power of the Bro Code! *Activates Lightsaber*

Obi wan & Yoda: *Do the same*

Revan: Wait! uh..! I don't have any medpacs! and I'm under leveled! Uh..- Screw it. *Types in cheat*

Obi wan, Vader & Yoda: *Turn into Twi'lek dancer girls and proceed to dance*

Revan: *Dances with them all night*

Obi Wan Kenobi's saber style of choice is sorseu, which draws fights out for ridiculous lengths of time,

That's not quite true. Have you seen any of Obi-Wan's fights or are you only basing this statement against his fight against the....errr...Chosen One? Isn't that quite unfair of you?

Edited by LordQordisz

That's not quite true. Have you seen any of Obi-Wan's fights or are you only basing this statement against his fight against the....errr...Chosen One? Isn't that quite unfair of you?

Actually it is kind of true, Soresu is a deffensive lightsaber form ment for survival and to attack when your enemy makes a mistake. This generally makes fights last very long.

I have one question. Why the hell do you compare Force users from another timeline? Its like you've compared fighting skills of ROman leegionist wiith Middle-aged knight. And thuis- Revan defeated by Obi? Seriously? Obi was great Jedi best during Clone Wars, but Revan was greatest warrior , best tactic, most powerfull force-user in his times. He had power to withstand fight with Emperor ALONE and had knowledge of the Force so big that he could hit with both light and dark side in the same moment(written in TOR:Revan) . He could hold Force lightning with hand like Yoda. Read about character before talking about him. And by the way:Revan was described as pure power , The Heart of the Force, in KOtor 2 TSL, where he didnt appear. What happened to Revan in Tor is ********. Fans dont state that he is new Chosen One , but read him Wookiepedia, about him. And last thing- I know what arguments against him u have,so give them, and i with pleasure will withstand them and than crash .

I have one question. Why the hell do you compare Force users from another timeline? Its like you've compared fighting skills of ROman leegionist wiith Middle-aged knight. And thuis- Revan defeated by Obi? Seriously? Obi was great Jedi best during Clone Wars, but Revan was greatest warrior , best tactic, most powerfull force-user in his times. He had power to withstand fight with Emperor ALONE and had knowledge of the Force so big that he could hit with both light and dark side in the same moment(written in TOR:Revan) . He could hold Force lightning with hand like Yoda. Read about character before talking about him. And by the way:Revan was described as pure power , The Heart of the Force, in KOtor 2 TSL, where he didnt appear. What happened to Revan in Tor is ********. Fans dont state that he is new Chosen One , but read him Wookiepedia, about him. And last thing- I know what arguments against him u have,so give them, and i with pleasure will withstand them and than crash .

^ Revan fans everybody;

please people stop character bashing Revan and Yoda. Yoda was grand master of the jedi. Revan was compared to be the 'like staring into the heart of the force." obi wan is strong, so is Vader. but the challenge with this thread is that it should have been the Exile instead of Yoda. the Exile could feed off of the strong connection Vader has to the force,

1. Unfortunately for Revan, he has a mediocre writer that tried too hard to make him awesome, and a lot of fans that over-hype him; which has essentially lost the character a lot of peoples' respect. Why this hasn't also occurred with every one of Lucas' post RotJ God-mode characters I have no idea.

2. G-canon over-rides other canon such as novels by different writers. Thus:

a) Revan could not use both the lightside of the Force and darkside of the Force simultaneously, as according to G-canon this is impossible.

b) Obi-Wan is the greatest practitioner of Soresu during the "Golden Age* of the Jedi Order", which essentially makes him a better swordsman than Revan whom was said to be the greatest warrior of his own (less shiny) era.

3. The characters in the Star Wars universe are not omniscient; almost every quote used to support Revan's claim to power is made by another character. Thus, without a narrator/writer of Star Wars dictating the same level of power, it can only be read as "[insert character name] believes Revan to be [insert awesome description]".

*It is entirely questionable what is meant by "Golden Age of the Jedi Order". It could have nothing to do with the prowess of individual Jedi during this time period, but instead be representative of the fact that the Galaxy has been in a state of relative peace for a long time; allowing the Jedi Order to grow, gather and build upon their knowledge and understanding of the Force.

Ooh this should be fun. :)

Revan is mediocre compared to Kenobi. Revan is not the greatest warrior, that right is reserved for Luke Skywalker, he does not have the best tactics, that is reserved for Thrawn (who almost destroyed the New Republic with a single fleet), he is powerful but no where near the capabilities of someone like Obi-Wan or Vader.

His life was sustained by Meetra Surik and the Emperor began siphoning Revans power. Revan would eventually go insane. With good reason, how could someone as unlearned in the ways of the Force as Revan is, be able to comprehend the power that the Emperor has at his command. Many Sith and Jedi could not withstand his power and were driven to insanity or death.

Revan did not use both Light and Dark at the same time because G-Canon states that doing so is impossible. Since many people have taken the statement in that book, if you can call that abomination a book, to be fact, it should be retconned because of the author's (I will not say his name) blatant disregard for canon.

And do not use Kreia's words to back your argument. It is canon that she is a blatant liar. She was trying to turn Meetra into another Revan. Twist her into a weapon against the Force. No one should even believe Kreia for a second. And don't use wookieepedia either. Anyone can edit it and put things down as fact when it is not.

We should have known they would reach this thread eventually. I do believe we are making the Revanite species extinct, though. So long as Drew doesn't write anything more for Revan.

I was a Revanite for Halloween. Gave quite a scare to my neighborhood...

We should have known they would reach this thread eventually. I do believe we are making the Revanite species extinct, though. So long as Drew doesn't write anything more for Revan.

They were just replaced by The Exile fanbois and gals.

Well at least the Exile fanboys and gals don't fabricate evidence and stretch the truth about the Exile. Revanites are known to do that for Revan.

That's no excuse. They are just as bad, only in different ways.

In SW, Revanites are the worst, hands down.

They just have more numbers (well not really here anymore so I don't see why people don't let it go or just ignore it) other fanbois can be just as loud as they are.

Honestly, the extent to which otherwise respectable members of these forums will stereotype, and seem to implicitly express prejudice against, entire groups of people is more than a little disappointing...

It's not prejudice, it is simply education of canonical facts. I have no problem with people who like Revan, but the extent that people (meaning Revanites) will go to to make Revan the second Chosen One is laughable to say the least.

I do not make Revan new Chosen One, but i hate when someone say he was bad becouse of that, that and that. Itsidiotism. Revan would defeat Obi only using Force. Again why we even compare them. Revan is officialy stated as The most powerfull Jedi in his times, Obi can be greatest soresu user, but Revan rather use Shien and Jar'kai. And iI dont say he is greatest of all, but in his times he was greatest, u cannot regret it. He is like SW Batman, u dont like making him new Chosen One, I get it, but calling him weak is just ********. Again :READ about him in Wookiepedia.

Lets just maybe think about more probable duels, like Luke + Vader vs Yoda and Obi. Revan cannot be compared becouse in his era there wasnt anyone who was at least as strong as him. Its like puting Exar Kun here, or Darth Bane. When they lived they were the strongest . And so far , why do you think Obi can defeat Revan, what makes him so strong. I know he was powerful , but Revan had one of the greatest knowledge of the Force ever(not first place, that one has Darth Caedus), only about Darkside was greater than everything what Brotherhood of Darkness knew.