pro imperial light side sith

Charell

I play a light side sith warrior and i really enjoy the story. my character also has a pro imperial stance, just doesnt support killing of innocents and other dark stuff. it really annoys me when people ask me stuff like "if your light side why didn't you choose the republic" and such. because of this i was really happy when the light side title for the grand acquisitions race was imperial loyalist. finally (some) people see that you can support the empire while still being good hearted! its not like everyone in the republic is a goody two shoes and everyone in the empire is a blood sucking demon. there are corrupt senators and imperial heroes. is it that strange for my sith to be light side? he's still a sith, he just thinks before he acts and acts for the good of his nation.

:sy_empire::hope_02::tran_angel:

I play a light side sith warrior and i really enjoy the story. my character also has a pro imperial stance, just doesnt support killing of innocents and other dark stuff. it really annoys me when people ask me stuff like "if your light side why didn't you choose the republic" and such. because of this i was really happy when the light side title for the grand acquisitions race was imperial loyalist. finally (some) people see that you can support the empire while still being good hearted! its not like everyone in the republic is a goody two shoes and everyone in the empire is a blood sucking demon. there are corrupt senators and imperial heroes. is it that strange for my sith to be light side? he's still a sith, he just thinks before he acts and acts for the good of his nation.

:sy_empire::hope_02::tran_angel:

My Sith Inquisitor would be best friends with your Sith Warrior if he isn't speciest against Zabraks. :D

Irrian, my Sith Warrior, is actually light 4. Really, a "light side sith" would be a nightmare for the Republic, because he's an enemy that not only the military can respect, but the Jedi as well. My Irrian has not one DS point on him, and not because I'm being knee-jerk on alignment, but because the LS options are the long-sighted and level-headed options on the Imperial side. A dark mongering sith may be more individually powerful than Irrian, but he has far and away more resources and allies to call upon, and even if struck down, Irrian has a legion of people that will rise to see justice done.

Name me a sith that has that. Choke on this, epmeror: Kel'eth Ur was right.

At the end of the day, a LS SW ends up being stern, but compassionate. An amazing warrior and strategist, but merciful and respectful to his or her enemies. And enemy (and make no mistake, he is your enemy) that one can and must throw their all against, because he will be doing the same to you...but one that you know you can surrender to and know that not only will you be shown mercy, but that there is no shame in doing so.

A Light Side Sith [Warrior] is really everything a true Knight should aspire be. Even more so, in my opinion, than the Jedi Knight.

My sith warrior is an pro Imperial who does not care much about himself except the advancement of the empire he is more DS then LS. He does not show mercy if there is nothing to be gained for the empire so most high level commanders and leaders of the republic are spared only to be tortured for information, allies to be gained or other usefulness that help the empire.

On a sidenote why would a LS sith want the empire to win? He/she does know those people he helped to get under the empires fate just might end up being tortured for the amusement of some dark lord or does she/he believe that wont happen? because most sith are evli, is he/she really that blind?

please help me understand the motivation so if I decide to roll my third warrior he would have some logic to go by why the empire would be better for the galaxy.

Edited by TheManAndres

On a sidenote why would a LS sith want the empire to win? He/she does know those people he helped to get under the empires fate just might end up being tortured for the amusement of some dark lord or does she/he believe that wont happen? because most sith are evli, is he/she really that blind?

this is what gets me upset! people who just say republic=good empire=evil. I think of the empire like a country not a group of evil murdering crazy cultists. the empire isnt evil it just has a militaristic and religious based government. my LS SW supports the nation that he lives in and

being the emperors wrath is a major part of this government. part of the LS SW story is that you are trying to change many major parts of the sith order. this is fleshed out alot in jaesas quests. he isnt against the empire, he is just against the dark worshiping sith order and is trying to change that.

my sith would be like general in a christian country and he happens to be Buddhist or something (not trying to offend anyone just picked two random religions). he's against the sith order, not his homeland.

Edited by Charell