Dropping health

zoltarDO

I was playing a civil war match tonight and we were at the point where we were ahead enough that losing one of our two nodes wasn't going to matter. So we all huddled around our last node and waited for the match to end. With no imps around a teammate shouted "heal me" and his health started to drop. I thought maybe he just had a leftover damage ability on him and I would heal him through it for maybe 5-10 seconds. Well this dropping health lasted almost the rest of the match with no one that I could see around! I probably sat there and healed him for two straight minutes! I whispered after what was going on but he never responded. Thoughts?

Maybe he just wanted to help healers farm medals, by using his health to force ability.... I actually wish more people would do this so I could heal them and be assured of the 2.5k heal medal if we are totally in control (or hopeless but holding one node at least) at end of the match... Edited by iamef

Maybe he just wanted to help healers farm medals, by using his health to force ability

This is what I was thinking afterwards. It actually was perfect for me cause I had just respecced my 50 scrapper to sawbones the match before for the first time and really needed to work on my button smashing. He really did it at a perfect time for me:)