What other burn effects are there?

Mechrophilia

I'm brand new to the watchman spec. Please forgive my ignorance.

Anyway, I see that many of the talents in the watchman tree are designed to bolster all Burn Effects, but the only burn effect I see in the tree is cauterize. Am I overlooking some burn effects somewhere?

Overload Saber is a buff that causes your nest three "Strikes" or melee attacks to place a stacking Burn "Dot" on your target. Stacks up to three times.

That's sums up all other burning effects a sentinel can have.

Edited by Altheran

That's sums up all other burning effects a sentinel can have.

Spoken like a noob - and false!

Pryo grenades deal decent damage. From what it seems though, is they are not affected by the talents of watchmen on the burn effects, but they are affected by the extra damage of Juyo form.

Pryo grenades deal decent damage. From what it seems though, is they are not affected by the talents of watchmen on the burn effects, but they are affected by the extra damage of Juyo form.

A Sentinel, by itself and at its core only has two possible burn effects. Since the Pyro grenades are not affected by talents and are on a three minute cooldown they do not apply to the question being asked.

Good job at being a smart *** though.

Take your bad attitude out on people who are right?

Bringing up cybertech grenades as a sentinel burn effect is just.......

Yeah. Nothing to see here...

Watchman sentinels have 2 burns, cauterize and overload saber. (you can take cybertech for a plethora of grenade utility, but it's got NOTHING to do with the sentinel class burns)