Why can't Lady Pain be a Companion(Spoilers)

DragonAgeOrgins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teU3EJggmA&feature=g-upl

Seriously, I am running after one of my target's. The half horn man your going give me him but miss on a golden chance to give me Lady Pain. She's sexy, she has spice and she's interesting. Why would I want a sarcastic alien over her?

I only see her once so far and i am so very interested. Why are all the interesting NPC'S cut short. She could have easily been my companion and I would had another romance.

Tell me WHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teU3EJggmA&feature=g-upl

Seriously, I am running after one of my target's. The half horn man your going give me him but miss on a golden chance to give me Lady Pain. She's sexy, she has spice and she's interesting. Why would I want a sarcastic alien over her?

I only see her once so far and i am so very interested. Why are all the interesting NPC'S cut short. She could have easily been my companion and I would had another romance.

Tell me WHY

To make you stay subbed or buy an expansion with her in it?

To make you stay subbed or buy an expansion with her in it?

She's sexy, and looks like a super model with a super sexy voice. Why would you give me the Alien who's sarcastic and has one horn. Seriously. I mean come on. Why would I want one of my target's to be my companion. I just don't understand the reasoning.

She's sexy, and looks like a super model with a super sexy voice. Why would you give me the Alien who's sarcastic and has one horn. Seriously. I mean come on. Why would I want one of my target's to be my companion. I just don't understand the reasoning.

Honestly, since she is the voice actress for Ventress in TCW I imagine she's not one of BioWare's stable - suspect maybe she was interested or they didn't offer enough?

I was really hoping the Lady of Pain would be a companion as well. I can't stand Skadge, and she could just as easily fill his 'enjoys killing' role. Plus, we get so few female companions as a BH. My female BH gets lonely having no one to talk to about boys and get makeovers with besides Mako, and ever since Torian joined she's been no fun at all. :p